Ron DeSantis Goes There: Is Big Tech Going to Deplatform Fauci Over 'Wuhan Lab Theory'?
Today, America's Governor Ron DeSantis signed a bill to address Big Tech's (alleged) deplatforming, shadow banning, and all-around douchebaggery towards conservatives. He couldn't resist a dig at his arch-nemesis, Anthony Fauci. The same Anthony Fauci that DeSantis ignored and wound up leading the state with the best 'rona response. Go figure.
In DeSantis's speech, he pointed to Big Tech censoring any contrarian opinion to what the "approved" "science" had to stay about the pandemic. Something that both the Florida Governor and this very website know firsthand. Today brought news the "Wuhan Lab Theory" that big tech deemed a conspiracy theory is no longer considered one. So...
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis youtu.be
Now we have information this may have very well originated from the Wuhan Lab. That it was a leak from the lab. When people last year were raising that as something that needed to be investigated, they were DEPLATFORMED for talking about the lab leak. They were CENSORED for having said that. And now, EVEN FAUCI admits that this may be something that very may be the case. Are they now going to censor Fauci and pull him down off of social media?
This shows you, because corporate media said it was a conspiracy theory, these Big Tech oligarchs responded to [claims of a conspiracy theory] instead of allowing an honest debate about something that's very important.
I wish I could bottle the disdain in DeSantis's voice every time he says "Fauci."
A lot of the focus on Big Tech being a bunch of censoring commies gets focused around the election and Trump things. But messaging around pandemic censorship is much more effective. That affects ALL Americans regardless of who they voted for. We all suffered to some degree or the other over the past fifteen months after "15 Days to Flatten the Curve." Decisions were made by people we were told to shut up and trust. Imagine knowing there was information out there challenging those decisions that you weren't allowed to see. Information you're finding out about now after your business has been shuttered and you've watched your kid suffering through remote learning. Imagine it was information that, if you had it, you would have been more vocal against the decisions being made by our "leaders."
Big Tech is powerful enough to decide what information you have available during a PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS. And they act on behalf of the corporate media and politicians promoting that crisis. This is why people like Ron DeSantis are signing legislation like he did today.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Ron DeSantis Reveals Exact Moment He Stopped Listening to Fauci ›
- It's On! David Hogg Decrees Ron DeSantis Must Be Defeated ... ›
- Florida Senate Passes Anti-Riot Bill, Awaits Ron DeSantis' Signature ›
- GOP Insiders Come After Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over Debunked Hit Piece, Provides Facts ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Fires Up Pennsylvania GOP Audience - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- '60 Minutes' Busted Deceptively Editing Ron DeSantis - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Blunt Rejection of Critical Race Theory ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Savages Corporate Media Still Attacking Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis: Lockdowns are Making Voters Switch to GOP - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Pro-Girls' Sports Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Brutalizes Opponent: 'All She Does Is Emote ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Releases Statement on Fauci's Emails - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci: An Attack on Fauci Is an Attack on Science! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Addresses School Board on Critical Race Theory - Louder With Crowder ›