Ron DeSantis Reveals Exact Moment He Stopped Listening to Fauci
We're at a point in the pandemic when our leaders can be broken into two groups. The first group worships before a velvet portrait of Anthony Fauci three times a day. They look to smite any anti-Fauci heretic who dares to question the infallible one. The second group of leaders has decided that maybe, just maybe, a government bureaucrat may not be the best person to blindly follow. They look to allow people to get back to living their lives. Ron DeSantis leads that second group.
And he learned early on in the pandemic that maybe he should do a little of his own research.
Florida governor Ron DeSantis: "We're not doing Fauciism"! youtu.be
Early on, you know, I was just hungry for data. ... It seemed to me that this was something that was risky for elderly people. Didn't seem like there was much risk in people — not just kids — but even people who were in reasonably good health who were, say, under fifty. But I didn't really have the proof of that in Florida. So when they did the "15 days to slow the spread" and some of that stuff, you know, we followed that. Whereas I think if I had had more data, I would have had the ability to say, "Wait a minute, why would we need to close a gym for two weeks?" These are younger people going to work out. If you're healthy, you're going to end up dealing with the virus better. So I think that it took me a few weeks, March and into April, to get enough data to say okay, you know, we're not doing Fauciism. We're going to make sure our state's open. We're going to get the kids back into school. And we'll just focus our protection on elderly people.
We always have perfect vision when we look back. I'm willing to believe that people up until May 2020 were making what they felt were the best decisions based on the information available. After that was when data showed that, just maybe, the lockdowns were a mistake and a horrendous way to deal with the pandemic. Elected officials should be judged post-May 2020 on how they handled things. Ron DeSantis was one of the first to tell the Fauciists what orifice they can insert their third mask in.
Florida opened up. DeSantis was the first to be brave enough to say the lockdowns didn't work. He called out the lockdowners and the failed Washington, D.C., leadership. And as hard as the media cheered for Florida to turn into massive killing fields, turns out that was actually the New York nursing homes. Now DeSantis gets attacked because he's doing TOO good a job protecting seniors.
Ron DeSantis was the first to stop following the Head Bureaucrat in Charge. Florida is doing better than the states run by Fauci zealots. A scientifc mind might think there could be some correlation there.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Medical FASCISM! Why Can't We Talk About Vaccines Anymore? | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Bill Maher Rants About 'Panic Porn,' and the Pandemic - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- '60 Minutes' Busted Deceptively Editing Ron DeSantis - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Scolds CNN Reporter Questioning Vaccine Rollout ... ›
- It's On! David Hogg Decrees Ron DeSantis Must Be Defeated ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Jumps to Rumble After YouTube Removes Video ... ›
- Florida Senate Passes Anti-Riot Bill, Awaits Ron DeSantis' Signature ›
- America's Governor Ron DeSantis Suspends All COVID Emergency Orders: 'The EVIDENCE-Based Thing to Do ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Signs Election Reform Bill LIVE on Fox News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Comedian Nails PERFECT Anthony Fauci Impersonation That You'll Love, Fauci Will Hate - Louder With Crowder ›