Man Can't Deal Living in Alleged 'Post-Pandemic Hell,' Sings Awful Show Tune About It
The worst thing about the pandemic isn't the virus. It's not the way government regulations destroyed the economy. Or the fact that sixteen months after fifteen days to flatten the curve, the media STILL demands you live in fear. All that stuff is bad. Having to listen to people sing about those things is much worse. And for whatever reason, the panic porn-addicted left has settled on Disney songs and other show tunes.
Imagine being this guy. I couldn't do it.
I saw it so now you have to pic.twitter.com/0UwH9vgCdI
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) July 22, 2021
Don't know how to live in post-pandemic hell.
I have a nice little day planned for myself. I'm going to hit the gym. I'm going to get my hair done. After work, I'm going to go to a public place that serves alcohol and enjoy life with friends. Living in "post-pandemic hell" is really easy. It starts with not saying things like "post-pandemic hell."
According to "the science," you don't have to have your face covered any more. The question being discussed in the media is whether people who aren't "the science" are going to bully "the science" into changing what "the science" is. Solution: If you're listening to someone who has spent the last sixteen months (plus fifteen days) telling you to live in fear, stop listening to that person. Find someone who has been questioning the panic porn from the beginning. Like my editor Courtney. Hi Courtney!
Delta is here! We're still not safe!
Delta is here. Live in fear. Get used to it.
There must be more to post-pandemic life.
There is. The first step is to pull your head out of your rectum. You may need to phone a friend. After sixteen months, it's probably wedged in there pretty good. After that, you need to turn off CNN. That's the button on the remote that says "off" or maybe "power."
This next step is going to be the hardest part, but it's also the most crucial. You need to sign out of TikTok, open the door, and step outside. If you are someone who is living in a "post-pandemic hell" or thinks a post-pandemic hell is even a thing, you most likely haven't gotten any fresh air for the last year and a half. Your brain needs oxygen. "The science" says so.
Don't worry about the Delta variant. The Kenny Omega variant. The Lambda Lambda Lambda variant. There's always going to be a variant now that people have seen how easy it is to scare people. We're only given one life and one immune system. Everyone needs to get back to using both.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Comedy Roundtable: The Origins of Nick Di Paolo | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Transgender BMX rider for Team USA vowed to 'burn' flag - Louder ... ›
- Chris Cuomo Seen Driving Alone Wearing a Mask in Convertible ... ›
- Police Shut Down Mass Over 60 People Breaking Lockdown ... ›
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Reveals Exact Moment He Stopped Listening to Fauci ›
- Justin Trudeau: Pandemic Is an Opportunity for 'Great Reset ... ›
- Trump Campaign Drops Ad, Compares Biden to Brain-Dead Zombie ... ›
- Zuby: '20 Things I Learned During the Pandemic' - Louder With ... ›
- Biden: Paying People Not to Work ISN'T Why They Aren't - Louder ... ›
- Justin Trudeau: Pandemic Is an Opportunity for 'Great Reset' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justin Trudeau Promises 'She-covery' from the 'She-cession' - Louder With Crowder ›