Ron DeSantis Drops News That Will Terrify Democrats: Lockdowns Make Voters Switch to GOP
One of the great ironies of America is how voters - Democrat ones - will vote for politicians who raise their taxes and make cost of living unaffordable. When it gets to be too expensive, they'll move. And continue to vote for the people and policies that caused them to leave their previous home. Texans are seeing it as more and more Californias bring their regulations and homeless with them. It's concerning for free red states seeing the migration of people leaving locked down commie states. Not Ron DeSantis though. According to America's Governor, the people moving to Florida are smarter than that.
Florida's @GovRonDeSantis: “If you have a political party that puts the interests of teachers unions over the interests of kids just being able to access an education at all, that tells you all you need to know about the modern Democratic Party." pic.twitter.com/hcSO1DJI86
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) May 27, 2021
The media at the beginning of this said Florida's bad, even though the facts didn't say it. Like literally last April, they're saying Florida is doing worse than New York. New York was like 10 times worse. The people that buy those phony narratives for these media probably aren't coming to Florida.
The people that see through it think like us. I think a lot of these people are coming. I think they are registering as Republicans overwhelming I also have come across a lot of people who, quite frankly, were Democrats. The lockdowns turned them into Republicans.
"Yeah, but of course DeSantis says that. He's a Republican." Maybe. But what he said is backed up by a lot of the 2020 election results, both nationally and at the state level. There was mainly just one key election that didn't work out for Republicans, only we can't discuss that one on Facebook. Voters saw what party was most to blame for their over-regulated suffering, and it wasn't Ron DeSantis's party. It was the Democrats. The same ones who fifteen months after "15 Days to Flatten the Curve" were still the most misinformed about the 'rona and governed as such.
It was the Democrat states that most prevented you from going to work or running your business. It's was the Democrat cities across the country preventing your kids from going back to in-person learning. It's leftists today who are trying to hold on to any control they have over you. For example, what are the summer camp mask guidelines where you live?
The problem, which is always the problem, is if Republicans are smart enough to take advantage of this. It requires messaging, reaching out to communities you don't normally reach out to, and a record of actual accomplishments. Even getting two out of three of those can be too much to ask for with a lot of our "leaders." Ron DeSantis is someone who pull off the hat trick.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- It's On! David Hogg Decrees Ron DeSantis Must Be Defeated ... ›
- GOP Insiders Come After Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Asks If Big Tech Will Censor Anthony Fauci Now ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Gives Blunt Rejection of Critical Race Theory ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over Debunked Hit Piece, Provides Facts ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- '60 Minutes' Busted Deceptively Editing Ron DeSantis - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Fires Up Pennsylvania GOP Audience - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Targeting Big Tech Censorship - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Savages Corporate Media Still Attacking Him ... ›
- Gov. Ron DeSantis Signs Pro-Girls' Sports Bill - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Brutalizes Opponent: 'All She Does Is Emote ...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Takes Sledgehammer to Spineless Republicans - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure,' 'There's Gonna Be Consequences' - Louder With Crowder ›