'We Treat Americans with Disfavor': Ron DeSantis Exposes Joe Biden's Hypocrisy Over Border Crisis vs. Pandemic
Ron DeSantis took a trip to the border to view the crisis firsthand. This means he's already done more than Kamala Harris. America's Governor has been outspoken in challenging the federal government's pandemic restrictions that didn't make a lick of sense. Namely, most of them. But during the trip to the border, DeSantis noticed a gaping hole in Joe Biden's logic between Biden's border crisis and how he is mitigating what's left of the pandemic.
As you watch this, I want you to keep something in the back of your head. Democrats, left-wing activists, and the media are currently debating making Americans mask up again, even if they got their V-word. "The science" commands it.
'Didn't Sit Well': DeSantis Says Federal Border Policy Ignores COVID-19 Diligence Everywhere Elseyoutu.be
If you wanted to fly from Brazil, or you wanted to do certain travel, the way YOU would be treated by the federal government under the auspices of C*VID mitigation, some people wouldn't even be allowed to come. A lot of these flights aren't even allowed. If you wanted to go on a cruise ship, the federal government doesn't want you except under extreme circumstances. So they're very, very rigorous with lawful commercial activity and travel.
But if you just want to hopscotch across that border? They don't care about C*VID. They're letting you straight in. They're throwing you on a bus and they sending you all over the fruited plain in this country. So, I don't understand how you square that.
The same way Anthony Fauci gets away with never being challenged on anything, or why the Biden administration can tell Cubans they can't come while letting anyone cross from Mexico into Texas. Because the Biden administration are Democrats and the media has no self-respect. Biden knows as long as the money is left on the nightstand, the Brian Stelters and Chris Cuomos of the world will let them get away with anything. Meanwhile, Republicans asking questions like America's Governor is asking are SEIZING.
The idea that we would treat American citizens and their right to travel with more disfavor than we're treating foreign nationals illegally entering our country, that didn't sit well with me.
It doesn't sit well with a lot of Americans either. But the Biden administration only does what's good for the Biden administration.
Think about this. Say you're someone who did what you were told. You followed the guidelines as you were supposed to. You got shots to help save your friends and family. And now even after doing that, they still want you to live under restrictions. If you illegally cross the border? Meh.
That C*VID is a fascinating disease. "The science" told us in 2020 you can catch it in Panama City on spring break but NOT catch it at a social justice protest. Now we're being told you might pass the virus along at any port in the country, except for along the southern border. Weird.
The Biden admin doesn't follow "the science." They follow "the politics." More Americans need to do the same.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Crowder & Nick Di Paolo On Death Threats and Terrorists! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Ron DeSantis Asks If Big Tech Will Censor Anthony Fauci Now ... ›
- Samantha Bee Attempts Coming After Ron DeSantis, Fails at It ... ›
- Ron DeSantis 'Caught' Maskless at Super Bowl - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over Debunked Hit Piece, Provides Facts ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Addresses Faith & Freedom Conference - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Fires Up Pennsylvania GOP Audience - Louder With ... ›
- '60 Minutes' Busted Deceptively Editing Ron DeSantis - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Savages Corporate Media Still Attacking Him ... ›
- Five Minutes of Ron DeSantis attacking reporters. - Louder With ... ›
- Did a Confused Joe Biden Yell, 'My Butt's Been Wiped'? - Louder With Crowder ›
- AXIOS: ICE Releases 50,000 Illegal Immigrants into America - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'A Faucian Dystopia': Ron DeSantis Breaks Silence on New CDC Guidelines with Powerful Message About Freedom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Announces More Restrictions “In All Probability” - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure,' 'There's Gonna Be Consequences' - Louder With Crowder ›