'A Faucian Dystopia': Ron DeSantis Breaks Silence on New CDC Guidelines with Powerful Message About Freedom
The CDC followed the politics this week and revised its mask guidelines. Possibly on faulty data. According to the CDC, you should go back to wearing a mask even if you had your shots, because some people haven't gotten shots, even though the shots were supposed to have worked. Governments and politicians blindly following CDC guidelines is how the lockdowns happened. There's understandable concern they may attempt to do so again. All eyes (or at least the ones that are open) looked to America's Governor Ron DeSantis to see how he responded to these new "suggestions" from liberals' favorite government bureaucracy.
He's not a fan.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis mocks new CDC recommendation on masks at Utah conference youtu.be
It's very important that we say unequivocally: no closures, no to restrictions, and no mandates. Floridians are free to choose, and all Americans should be free to choose how they govern their affairs, how they take care of themselves and our families, and they should not be consigned to live — regardless of which state in the union — consigned to live in a Faucian dystopia ...
I saw Faucian Dystopia open for The Get Up Kids in 2015.
... in which we're governed by the whims of bureaucratic authorities who care little for our freedom, little for our aspirations, and little for our happiness. No. More. We can't let it happen going forward.
I disagree with DeSantis on one point. Americans should be consigned to live under the leaders they vote for. If the past year and a half hasn't woken people up, they get the government they deserve. While they keep voting for people based on feelings, it will help keep housing costs down while I look for property in Sarasota.
This is where the media starts attacking DeSantis for being anti-science and promoting anti-v*cc*ne rhetoric. Ironic, since when DeSantis had the best system in the country, that same media attacked him for getting shots in arms the wrong way. He followed the data instead of following the CDC.
Keep an eye on our leaders. The first step is how strongly they speak out against the new CDC guidelines. The second step is whether they back up those words with actions. DeSantis scored big on step one.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
BASED DeSantis vs. The FAKE News! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Ron DeSantis Savages Corporate Media Still Attacking Him ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Asks If Big Tech Will Censor Anthony Fauci Now ... ›
- Samantha Bee Attempts Coming After Ron DeSantis, Fails at It ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Fires Up Pennsylvania GOP Audience - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Addresses Faith & Freedom Conference - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Exposes Biden's Hypocrisy Over Border Crisis ... ›
- Five Minutes of Ron DeSantis attacking reporters. - Louder With ... ›
- Neil Oliver: 'For the Sake of Freedom...' - Louder With Crowder ›
- 40% of NYC Educators Haven't Gotten Their Fauci Ouchie - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Won't PayOfficials Who Force Your Kids into Masks - Louder With Crowder ›
- DeSantis Drops NUKE on Biden Obsession with Masking Up Kids - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Draws Red Line Over AP Hit Piece - Louder With Crowder ›
- If FL Businesses Ask for Vaccine Status, They Will Be Fined - Louder With Crowder ›