New Anti-DeSantis Ad Is So Hysterically Bad, It Should Be Considered an In-Kind GIFT to Ron DeSantis
Social media giving everyone a voice has been a mixed bag. On one hand, it allows those of us with an opposing viewpoint to get past the filter of the news-entertainment industrial complex. On the other hand, it allows for anyone with copy of Adobe Premier to think they can be a media consultant too. Exhibit Q is this new "anti" Ron DeSantis ad. I put "anti" in quotes because this ad is so bad it should be considered an in-kind contribution to Ron's political future. Team DeSantis should send the people responsible a muffin basket to thank them for their support.
The group is called "Remove Ron" and it is warning people about the — wait for it — "Florever Purge." The following two minutes are so unintentionally hysterical, it would not surprise me to find out David Hogg is behind it. Just watch.
New ad: The #FloreverPurge
Retweet to defeat Ron DeathSantis pic.twitter.com/AyaHQ77fqs
— Remove Ron (@RemoveRon) September 29, 2021
The DeSantis camp hasn't been this happy about someone attacking them since Samantha Bee opened up her face hole.
The concept is that DeSantis' commonsense, pro-freedom way of dealing with C*VID is going to lead to a purge. No doubt, these are the same ignorant Democrats who think catching the 'rona is a guaranteed death sentence. The video presents DeSantis' decisions like no school mask mandates as a bad thing.
The timing is also off. Much like last summer when the media claimed DeSantis was killing people, Florida's 'rona numbers are already on their way down.
The state of Florida now has the 41st highest covid rate in the country. Cases are down 57% in the past 14 days without a mask mandate or vaccine mandates. Just sharing the data since most in the media won't. pic.twitter.com/INc4c5oAWl
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) September 29, 2021
As DeSantis spokesninja Christina Pushaw points out, "This dramatic decline in Florida COVID numbers began right after schools opened." Imagine that!
Three cheers to everyone responsible for "Remove Ron." On behalf of Americans who want Ron DeSantis to run for president, it's the support from people like you who will make it possible.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Stephen Colbert Has Reached Levels Of Propaganda Never Thought Possible | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Ron DeSantis Addresses Faith & Freedom Conference - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Unloads Over Debunked Hit Piece, Provides Facts ... ›
- DeSantis Drops NUKE on Biden Obsession with Masking Up Kids ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Interviews Ron DeSantis on Fox News - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Thug Life on 60 Minutes: 'Horse Manure ... ›
- Ron DeSantis FINALLY Hits Back Hard at Joe Biden Attacks ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Draws Red Line Over AP Hit Piece - Louder With ... ›
- DeSantis Issues Challenge to Conservatives Willing to Fight ... ›
- 'A Faucian Dystopia': Ron DeSantis Breaks Silence on New CDC ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Defends Healthcare Workers, First Responders - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg Turns on Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- 5 Times Ron DeSantis Instructed the Media Where to Stick it - Louder With Crowder ›