World's Greatest Former President Releases Statement Taking Victory Lap Over Fauci's Emails
Facebook "fact" checked a friend's MEME about Fauci's emails. It's clear the "independent" "fact" checkers are circling the wagons on even the slightest bit of snark concerning the matter. Sadly, this post will be lacking a lot of the colorful commentary you might be expecting (I'm sure you can figure out how to find it). But a former president of the United States of America released a statement concerning this national story. Just like if Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter had something to say about a thing, it would be newsworthy. Okay, maybe not Jimmy Carter.
The following are some words said by the former president of the United States.
NEW: Trump statement on Fauci:
"What did Dr. Fauci know about gain-of-function research and when did he know it?" pic.twitter.com/7N475vqdVb
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 3, 2021
There are a lot of questions that must be answered by Dr. Fauci. The funding of Wuhan by the U.S. was foolishly started by the Obama Administration in 2014 but ended under the Trump Administration. When I heard about it, I said "no way!" What did Dr. Fauci know about 'gain of function' research, and when did he know it?
Excellent question and one Facebook says we can ask now.
Dr. Fauci was totally against masks when even I thought they would at least be helpful. Then he became a radical masker!
Not as radical as some others.
I placed the greatest bet in history! We ordered billions of dollars of [shots]. ... Had that not been done, our wonderful [shots] would not have been administered until October of this year. No one would've had the shot that has now saved the world and millions of lives.
That has nothing to do with the emails, but our dude deserves his roses for that. Also, on behalf of my mom and I, thank you Mr. Former Presdient for your leadership and our shots!
There you have it. A former president of the United States released a statement on something that is happening in the United States. I invite you to take the time to ponder what your opinion of his words are. IF you wanted to share those thoughts on the Facebook post that corresponds with this blog, I would be unable to stop you.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
Crowder Explains Why 'Cultural Appropriation' is Dumb | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Rand Paul Questions Anthony Fauci Over 'Fatal Conceit' - Louder ... ›
- Dr. Fauci Starring in His Own Children's Book Because Kids Haven't ... ›
- Comedian Nails PERFECT Anthony Fauci Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- Steven Crowder: How Dr. Fauci's advice to mitigate the spread of ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Asks If Big Tech Will Censor Anthony Fauci Now ... ›
- Rand Paul Takes Victory Lap Over Arch-Nemesis Anthony Fauci ... ›
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT ... ›
- Rand Paul on #FauciEmails: Fauci is 'Morally Culpable' - Louder ... ›
- Criminal Arrested After Responding to Facebook Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Clashes with Anthony Fauci in Hearing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Wants Criminal Investigation Into Anthony Fauci - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci Wines About People Criticizing Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Releases Powerful Anti-Lockdown Call to Arms - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Unloads on Anthony Fauci After Latest Bombshell - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Shows Thought Process of Pro-Mandate Fauci Zealots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul WRECKS Secretary Becerrra's Smug Little Face - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Rand Paul Drags Anthony Fauci After Latest NIH Report, - Louder With Crowder ›