Joe Rogan Injects Truth Into "Fat Acceptance" Movement
The topic of fat acceptance is a personal favorite of ours (see Government Blows Tax Dollars on Study to Promote Fat Acceptance and Princeton to Hold a ‘Fat Positivity’ Dinner for Obese Students…). Few things identify the modern left more than stuffing your face with nachos. Then blaming the person who says, "Hey, maybe save some for the rest of us."
Joe Rogan "ranted" about "fat acceptance" on his podcast. I put rant in quotation marks, because really he just repeated common sense.
I accept all kinds of unhealthy choices. But don't lie to me. Don't lie about the physical reality of what you've done to your body if you reach 400 pounds. That's not healthy. You're saying it's healthy. You're saying it's okay. No, you're just not dead yet. If you lost 200 pounds, you would feel wonderful. That would be healthier. If you smoke every day and don't get cancer and say, look, smoking's healthy." No. You body is just dealing with it. It's processing it. It won't be able to forever.
As we've said, if you want to be a butterwhale, it's a free country. You're even free to believe clogged arteries are just a social construct. Like gender. Your life, boo.
The problem we have is when you expect us to praise you for your delusion.
No, we're not saying you should be shamed for being fat. No, we're not saying it's a good thing for people to point at you and laugh. But we are saying we're not going to call you beautiful and healthy just because you want to be considered beautiful and healthy. Do not compel us to find your fatness attractive when we don't.
I understand there's a lot of diet misinformation out there. And a lot of so-called experts who try to oversimplify the problem of obesity ("calories in, calories out," for example). If your current lifestyle has led you to become overweight, it's up to you to find a better alternative. It's up to you to research the proper diet for you. Because obviously if you're fat, what you've been doing isn't working. If you want to change, you have to make it.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Joe Rogan: It's Time to Crack Down on the Riots - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Makes It Official: LA Sucks, He's Moving to Texas! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan & Post Malone Get High on Shrooms, Question Masks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teacher: Joe Rogan the 'Biggest Threat' in the 'Last Decade' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is Spotify Already Censoring Joe Rogan? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Meet the World's First Morbidly Obese Fashion Photographer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan and Tim Kennedy DISMANTLE Protesters: "Do You Have Any Idea How G*dd*mn Crazy This is?" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chael Sonnen has Joe Rogan's Back.Against Spotify - Louder With Crowder ›