Activist Introduces TikTok to the Fatness Spectrum, Where 'Super Fats' Are More Marginalized Than Small Fats
I can bet you've heard about the victim hierarchy. You might not know who is at what level--partly because it changes moment to moment depending on what narrative the left needs to push--but you know about it. Did you know that different levels in the hierarchy have their own sub-hierarchies? Maybe they all don't, but fat people do.
I don't know who came up with this idea, but keep this stuff coming because it is absolutely hilarious! I already don't take the victim rankings seriously, and most people have other things to worry about aside from who is ranked at the top of the list, so all of it is a giant joke. This right here, though, is one helluva punchline!
There is apparently a fatness chart which determines how much victimhood you can claim for being fat pic.twitter.com/2fj0MGz2OH
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) May 24, 2022
"Okay, this is the fatness spectrum. A 'small fat' is a size 18 and lower, 1x or 2x. I'm a 4x-5x. I'm a size 26--sometimes 28. I am the 'super fat' you say I'm speaking over."
I didn't know fat people had their own special victim rankings, but I can't say it's surprising. And I can't help but laugh extremely hard at the title of "infinifat." I guess this is when someone gets so fat that they start to produce a kind of gravitational pull, like a black hole or something. Maybe they become like Kirby, just sucking up everything around them. I would like some more information on infinifat.
And does anyone else find it grotesque that fat people are now competing to be a higher-ranking fat person to score privilege points?I see that they have the rankings broken down by clothing sizes, but within those groups, does it fall to BMI, blood pressure, blood glucose? What is the definitive ranking system? I think we need answers.
Regardless, this is gross and hilarious and sad all wrapped into one, jiggly, horrifyingly unhealthy, uh, thing...
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Crowder Weighs-in on Fat Pride 'Yay-ins' | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Fat Phobia Is Rooted in Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Read 'Sea Matheson's' Academic Paper: Embracing Fatness as Self ... ›
- Working Out Is 'Fatphobic'? This Crazy-Eyed Chubber Says So ... ›
- Pro Wrestler 'Tyrus' DESTROYS Idea of 'Fat Shaming' - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Maher Discusses Fat Acceptance With Ben Shapiro. - Louder ... ›
- Dear Ugly, Fat Feminists: Admit it, You HATE That Men Don't Find ... ›
- Joe Rogan Injects Truth Into "Fat Acceptance" Movement - Louder ... ›
- UNDERCOVER: Crowder Infiltrates “FAT STUDIES” Conference ... ›
- Joe Rogan Rants About Fat People Lecturing Him on Health ... ›
- TikTok Mother Tells Her Baby 'I Could Have Killed You' - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikToker Would 'Get Pregnant Just to Abort It' - Louder With Crowder ›
- FCC Targets 'Sophisticated Surveillance Tool' TikTok - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikTokker Explains Her Different Personalities... Birds - Louder With Crowder ›