Tucker Carlson Compares Brian Stelter to 'Sweaty, Stupid' Character From '1984' and It's Remarkably Accurate
Tucker Carlson emasculating Brian Stelter at every opportunity is the best Tucker Carlson. So when Stelter blamed right-wing misinformation for putting an end to Joe Biden's "Disinformation Governance Board,"--what critics called "The Ministry of Truth," referencing George Orwell's 1984--Carlson noticed a comparison. Orwell's Ministry of Truth had a spokesman named Tom Parsons. Tell me if he reminds you of anyone.
Let's take a quick jaunt through 11th grade English class. 1984 is a dystopian tale where the government is in total control of the people (the people who control Joe Biden's soggiest dreams). The Ministry of Truth controlled the information the government allowed the people to know. Tom Parsons was the Ministry's spokesperson. Here's how Orwell described him:
"He was a fat but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms--one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended."
Suddenly, me calling Brian Stelter a potato seems inadequate.
So, the White House and the ultra-radical left in this country think any opinion they disagree with is "disinformation" as they spread disinformation themselves. The government puts together a "Disinformation Governance Board." They put a person in charge of it who spreads disinformation. Then when the board was shut down over Americans calling it creepy AF, "right-wing disinformation" was blamed for the federal government no longer having a Disinformation Governance Board. A talking point that the mass of imbecile enthusiasms was more than willing to spread.
George Orwell was a Time Lord. That's the only explination.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial TWISTED by Media/State Disinformation! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Swimmer Who Tied Lia Thomas Speaks Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kid Rock On Why So Many Artists Bend Over for Cancel Culture ... ›
- Brian Stelter Gets Torched By Student Over CN's Fake News ... ›
- Kid Rock Laughs at Joy Behar Falling - Louder With Crowder ›
- BUFFALO vs. WAUKESHA: Corporate Media's Agenda - Louder ... ›
- CNN's Brian Stelter Defends Disney, Groomers From Fox News ... ›
- Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants ... ›
- Twitter Deletes Tucker Carlson's Tweet About Rachel Levine ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Compares Nancy Pelosi and Michael Jackson ... ›
- 'The View' Calls for Arresting Tucker Carlson, Tulsi Gabbard ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Summarizes POTUS's Address in Four Words - Louder With Crowder ›