Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
December 30, 2022
Watch: Hero emerges to confront looters, demand they put their stolen goods back or else
Buffalo is digging out of a deadly snowstorm. When natural disasters shut a city down, it's not uncommon for people to start looting. There are some states where looting is frowned upon. But thanks to Democrat control of New York, stealing has become a spectator sport. Though one man stood up and attempted to make a difference. He confronted looters and told them to put it all back.
This man telling #Buffalo looters to "put the shit back" is the hero we didn't know we needed #BuffaloBlizzard #BuffaloLooting #BuffaloBlizzard2022 pic.twitter.com/rXidwNuGER
— Cameron Gray (@Cameron_Gray) December 27, 2022
Call it being jaded by 2022, but I'm torn with videos like this. You appreciate someone having the courage to stand up and do the right thing. Help clean up his neighborhood and look out for his neighbors.
But then you notice it's a corporate chain, so it's not like it's a mom-and-pop local business. The crime is out of control because the same "leaders" keep getting elected and claim the rise in crime is a myth. The media is on the side of the politicians. Other residents keep electing those same failed leaders election cycle after election cycle.
And what if something happened between the man and the looter? This is New York. The elected officials, the media, and the corporate chain would all side with the criminal instead of the man attempting to do the right thing. Now he's putting his livelihood and that of his family at risk. For what?
God bless this man for having the courage to stand up and do something. I'd like to think we'd all stand up and do the same. But I also understand why someone wouldn't.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Criminal MESSES with Police INSTANTLY REGRETS It! | Louder with Crowdyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Coach Deion Sanders tells his 1-11 football team they suck and should transfer... in his FIRST meeting ›
- Tucker Carlson Compares Brian Stelter to 'Sweaty, Stupid' Character From '1984' and It's Remarkably Accurate ›
- 'Times Have Changed': Weird Al Yankovic Gets Canceled by Woke Reviewer Over... January 6? ›
- Crowder Lays Out the Real Stats on Gun Crime That the Media Won't ›
- Matthew McConaughey: BASED or CONFUSED About Guns? (Show Notes) ›
- Democrat Tries Cornering Pro-Lifer on 'Rape and Incest,' Shuts Up When He Hears Her Response ›
- Are We Asking the Right Questions About 'Gun Control?' Are We Seeking the Right Solutions? (CMM Classic) ›
- There is a vegan hotline for people triggered by Thanksgiving because being vegan isn't embarrassing enough ›
- A Politically Incorrect Guide to Thanksgiving ›