'You loot, we shoot': Ron DeSantis delivers blunt warning for looters that Florida's a second amendment state
Hurricane Ian entered the recovery stage. It's unfortunate, but these natural disasters can also lead to people taking advantage by looting from homes and businesses that were boarded up. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis highly warns against doing so. Florida is a law & order state. Also, you might find yourself all swiss cheese'd up,
DeSantis Puts Looters On Notice After Hurricane Ianyoutu.be
Before this clip started, DeSantis mentioned the boarded-up businesses that wrote ‘You loot, we shoot" on the plywood. But there is also concern about the looting of people's private homes.
We want to make sure we're maintaining Law and Order. Don't even think about looting. Don't even think about taking advantage of people in this vulnerable situation. [...] You can have people you know bringing boats into some of these islands and trying to ransack people's homes. I can tell you in the state of Florida, you never know what may be lurking behind somebody's home and I would not want to chance that if I were you given that we're a Second Amendment state.
Law and order have been a focal point of the DeSantis administration. He passed common sense rioting and looting reform in 2020 to deal with what liberals called the "Summer of Love" and what people without their heads up their rectums called rioting and looting.
Florida sheriffs are also a different breed of cat. They not only support the second amendment and for citizens to exercise their second amendment rights when need be, they straight up encourage it. Don't expect Sheriff Grady Judd, the greatest sheriff in America, to feel bad if you wind up with holes in you stealing from what you thought was an evacuated home.
Ladies and gentlemen, the greatest sheriff in America, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd! pic.twitter.com/74BLkQEI9K
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) August 30, 2022
As of this writing, Florida has raised over fifteen million dollars in donations to assist families who need it. Contrary to what the White House implied, the assistance is going to be prioritized to who needs it the most.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
BASED DeSantis vs. The FAKE News! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Ron DeSantis announces new 'teacher recruitment plan' - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Reacts to Leaked Disney Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis Torches The View - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ana Navarro rants over Ron DeSantis's opposition to half-naked ... ›
- Ron DeSantis attacks Biden's student loan plan - Louder With Crowder ›
- 3 Times Ron DeSantis Went Into Anti-Woke Beastmode This Week ... ›
- Ron DeSantis drops best ad I've seen in years - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ... ›
- Ron DeSantis goes nuclear reporter over Hurricane Ian - Louder ... ›
- President DeSantis meets with Joe Biden in Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis addresses being called 'America's Governor' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Grady Judd: Arsonist getting shot in the groin. - Louder With Crowder ›