Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 01, 2022
Are We Asking the Right Questions About 'Gun Control?' Are We Seeking the Right Solutions? (CMM Classic)
What is the solution to gun violence? This has been an ongoing conversation for decades, and it has only become more heated in the wake of events like the New York subway shooting, the Buffalo shooting, and the most recent mass shooting in Uvalde. So, what is the solution?
The question is an important one, but it's not one many people are willing to even approach seriously. Instead, the question is abused and used to not seek actual answers but to elicit emotional responses to particular events and, in turn, push a particular political agenda. That's what's been happening in the wake of the Uvalde shooting. The bodies weren't even cold before Democrats began pushing for wide-ranging gun control policies, including banning commonly owned firearms and restricting the purchase of firearms.
But are firearms the problem? America has hundreds of millions of guns in the hands of millions of people nationwide. If guns were really the problem, one might assume it would be an even bigger problem than what we are actually experiencing. Perhaps the problem isn't guns. In which case, are we even right to ask what the solution to "gun violence" is?
Maybe it's a cultural issue. Maybe it's a matter of families, morals, and values. Maybe it's a problem with mental health treatment in the United States--and that's where this young woman pretty much thought.
Common Sense Gun Control is Nonsense | CHANGE MY MIND Clipswww.youtube.com
The "Change My Mind" series is extremely popular, and it is so because it allows Steven to have these kinds of conversations with all manner of people. There are very few examples of such a constructive conversation between two people who, it would seem, are approaching the issue of gun violence and gun control from two very different starting points. Bringing this goody out of the classics vault couldn't have come at a better time.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Florida's 'Red Flag' Gun Control Law Resulting in Unjust ... ›
- Children's Book Uses 3 Little Pigs to Explain Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- Rebuttal: Vox's 'Gun Control' Propaganda Video Debunked ... ›
- Joe Biden Makes Gun Control Comments Memorial Day Weekend ... ›
- WOW: New Report Reveals Just How Badly Australia's Gun Ban ... ›
- "Common Sense" Gun Control Lies Exposed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top 5 Gun Control Myths Debunked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Commonsense Gun Control Is Nonsense: Change My Mind - Louder ... ›
- Texas School Shooting TRAGEDY: What Needs to be Done ... ›
- YOU'RE ON A GUN REGISTRY... SPONSORED BY VISA & MASTERCARD! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lone man confronts Buffalo looters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Pratt Blasts Anti-American Losers in Memorial Day Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Debunking the most common gun myths with Steven Crowder and Mrgunsngear - Louder With Crowder ›
- Even MORE of the most common gun myths DEBUNKED - Louder With Crowder ›