'Don't tell the moron community': Tucker Carlson barbeques liberal media's overreaction to Kevin McCarthy drama
Congress is scheduled to gavel in at noon. Allegedly, Kevin McCarthy has a deal in place. No word on if there still isn't a Speaker after twelve rounds, that it goes to the judges' scorecard for decision. Or if McCarthy loses five more times he gets first pick in the 2023 draft. However, by the time you are reading this, Kevin McCarthy *may* be the Speaker of the House and corporate media can calm down a bit.
Because as Tucker Carlson points out, dear God you people are ridiculous.
"This is what democracy looks like when you get up close... how is that a disaster?"
"It’s not a disaster. It’s how that system is supposed to work."
Tucker Carlson with a refreshing dose of sanity over McCarthy's struggle to become Speaker. pic.twitter.com/3qmd0xXDrg
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) January 6, 2023
None of it qualifies as especially unusual, or even bad. This is what democracy looks like when you get up close. You want one thing, I want another thing, let's schedule a vote. Or, eleven votes. How is that a disaster? It's not a disaster. It's how the system is supposed to work. But don't tell the moron community that.
I'm going to need a moment now that "moron community" has been introduced to the lexicon.
My personal favorite was CNN comparing the Damar Hamlin injury to GOP dysfunction. There isn't a big enough bag of dicks left in Brian Stelter's old office for them to choke on for that one.
For all the drama and all the dumb attacks made, there is an above-average chance we end Friday with a Speaker of the House. The Republic will continue. And 97% of Americans will have been too busy living their lives to know our country went forty-eight hours without a Speaker of the House.
The only difference will be a group of congressmen got the much-needed changes to the institution they were looking for. This isn't life or death. It's only politics.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
CROOKED Fauci BLATANTLY LIED to Congress! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Russell Brand Nails Perfect Brian Stelter Impersonation, Mocks CNN's Potato Head for All His Misinformation ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos, Acts Brian Stelter'y About It ›
- Kid Rock Refuses to Apologize for Anti-Oprah Rant: 'I Got Drunk' ›
- Video Catches Naked Woman Attacking Newscaster with a Brick on Live Broadcast ›
- JORDAN PETERSON WRECKS HOLLYWOOD HARLOT OLIVIA WILDE (Show Notes) ›
- So, Tucker Carlson showed up to eulogize the founder of the Hells Angels over the weekend. No, really. ›
- 'Thousands of masked ladies in Lululemon': Tucker Carlson outdoes himself mocking Anthony Fauci's retirement ›
- Tucker Carlson Draws Visual Comparison Between Nancy Pelosi and Michael Jackson That You Will Never Unsee ›
- Tucker Carlson Compares Brian Stelter to 'Sweaty, Stupid' Character From '1984' and It's Remarkably Accurate ›
- Busted: Was Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants? ›
- White House attempted to have Tucker Carlson - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lip reading 'expert' translates Kevin McCarthy, Matt Gaetz - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin McCarthy follows through, YEETS Dems off committee - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin McCarthy DE-STROYS smug reporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Canadian MP demands his country denounce Tucker Carlson - Louder With Crowder ›