Brian Stelter Gets Torched By College Student Who Lists Off All the 'Fake News' Promoted By CNN
The University of Chicago held a “Disinformation and the Erosion of Democracy” conference today. Why yes, it WAS a bunch of Never Trumpers and assorted progressive douchelords whining about right-wing media. And you couldn't have a conference of people crying about Fox News without Tucker Carlson's potato-shaped stalker Brian Stelter. I don't think Tater was expecting Christopher Phillips though.
Phillips is a college freshman who noticed a lot of whining about Fox News. So he asks CNN's Chief Media Content Creator about the fake news CNN promotes. What fake news, you ask? Phillips had a list. (h/t Newsbusters)
"You’ve all spoken extensively about Fox News being a purveyor of disinformation. But CNN is right up there with them. They pushed the Russian collusion hoax, they pushed the Jussie Smollett hoax, they smeared Justice Kavanaugh as a rapist, and they also smeared Nick Sandmann as a white supremacist, and yes, they dismissed the Hunter Biden laptop affair as pure Russian disinformation."
Phillips then pointed out how most corporate journalists are nothing more than Biden apologists and cheerleaders (which is true) and how all of the "innocent" "mistakes" go in the same direction against the right (also true). He posed two questions: Are we expected to believe that this is all just some sort of random coincidence, and is it time to finally declare that the canon of journalistic ethics is dead or no longer operative?
Questions that Stelter didn't have the stones to answer. Though Brian told a lovey story about how CNN was nice to a Fox News reporter once. Stelter also claimed the last time he spoke with a Biden aide, they yelled at each other. Funny, because the last time I remember Stelter talking to a Biden aide, he gave her an uncomfortable tongue bath.
Tater talked to the kid after. Where he also did not answer any questions.
thank you @brianstelter for taking my question and having a conversation with me afterwards, but i am STILL wondering: if CNN is truly unbiased, WHY is every mistake they make an overstep in favor of democrats and against republicans?? https://t.co/ofx0ghtrfD
— chris phillips 🚨🇺🇸 (@chrispthetruth) April 7, 2022
Not that I would expect Stelter to answer. He only knows what he watches on Fox News, and it's not like bothers watching CNN ever. But our collegebro friend gave him specific stories to comment on. All Stelter could do is promote the left-wing talking point that media bias is a right-wing talking point.
That, and "Look at me! I'm a big useless potato!" It wasn't said out loud. But it's implied everytime he opens his mouth.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Is Brian Stelter The Next to Get FIRED at CNN? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Former CNN Anchor Ridicules Brian Stelter: 'So Pathetic' - Louder ... ›
- Brian Stelter has Epic Hissy Fit Over the Idea of Trump 2024 ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- Russell Brand Nails Perfect Brian Stelter Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- Uh-Oh, Tater: Brian Stelter Allegedly Telling People He's Getting ... ›
- CNN's Brian Stelter Defends Disney, Groomers From Fox News ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Compares Brian Stelter to Character from 1984 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Summarizes POTUS's Address in Four Words - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Asks Vital Question About Karine Jean-Pierre - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trans cheerleader kicked out of camp for choking teammate - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter's final blathering as he leaves CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson mocks Anthony Fauci's retirement - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson eulogizes founder of the Hells Angels - Louder With Crowder ›