Vanity Fair loses its mind, lashes out as it compares Elon Musk to David Duke for interviewing Ron DeSantis tonight
Here's your teaser. Even though I gave away the reveal in the headline.
Looks like Babylon Bee has some competition for satire
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 24, 2023
Ron DeSantis is expected (wink wink, nudge nudge) to announce his presidential campaign tonight, in a move political observers have been expecting since as far back as May 2021. The announcement -- I'm sorry, the "expected" announcement -- is going to be made during a live Twitter Spaces as the governor is interviewed by Elon Musk. Hence the journalisming content creators at Vanity Fair having a nutty over it.
They’re losing their position as gatekeepers … and they can’t handle it. https://t.co/abDoPpgIIm
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) May 24, 2023
David Duke is a former politician who is also a former Grand Wizard of the Democrat-created Klu Klux Klan. Democrat senate stalwart Robert Byrd a KKK official too. Duke is also a man who is only relevant when leftists are desperate for a name they can use to accuse someone who has a single opposing viewpoint than them of an -ism.
Is this real? This is absurd and offensive. People can say what they want about @elonmusk but to compare him to David Duke is not only ridiculous but offensive to those of us who knows what real racism from people who think like David Duke feels like.
— Darvio Morrow (@DTheKingpin) May 24, 2023
The opening paragraph is really all you need to know.
After many months of refusing to confirm what so many people already suspected, Ron DeSantis will reportedly announce on Wednesday that he is running for president. And that’s not all: He is said to be planning to formally jump into the 2024 race during a conversation on Twitter with Elon Musk, because apparently other neo-Nazi sympathizers weren’t available.
Honestly? I think DeSantis's move to announce via Twitter Spaces is brilliant. Holding rallies is his opponent's schtick. Talking to corporate media is out of the question. We've been watching them lie about the Parental Rights in Education bill, that single AP history class, and the "book bans" that aren't banning books for well over a year. Twitter Spaces gives DeSantis direct access to voters.
AND there will be a live Q&A. That's going to include direct questions about Trump. As opposed to going to corporate media, where they would only ask about Trump. Trump, and The Little Mermaid.
I'm excited about a primary between DeSantis vs. Trump because I believe iron sharpens iron. I also don't sweat it being a "bruising" primary when someone is going to be "bloodied." Remember when Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a racist who probably sexually assault his aide?
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- Elon Musk confirms controversial new CEO with another controversial decision: changing the name "Twitter" ›
- PETA lashes out at Elon Musk for saying he enjoys milk. Chocolate milk. ›
- Watch: Crowder slams Gavin Newsom's delusional attacks on 'authoritarian' red states with cold, hard facts ›
- Female NCAA athletes protest, threaten legal action over 'trans' athlete policy ›
- Elon Musk drops killer Princess Bride quote after interviewer attacks him over tweets: "I’ll say what I want" ›
- SHOW NOTES: GAVIN NEWSOM GOES ON RED STATE TOUR & LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING! ›
- Humorless CNN fact-checks hilarious Elon Musk meme mocking them, so he mocked them some more ›
- Joy Reid: DeSantis would've loved fascist Italy because he doesn't want white kids to hate themselves ›
- Hell Yeah, Brother: Lynyrd Skynyrd Singer Records Rocking New Anthem for Ron DeSantis ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›