Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 23, 2023
Journalist chases down Ron DeSantis demanding to know his favorite Disney character, thinks she's the hero here
Tara Palmeri is a journalismer for Puck News. She took to Twitter to proclaim she attempted to ask serious questions of Ron DeSantis, and the Florida Governor ran away from her. Little did she know, she was being recorded as well.
Palmeri wanted to create content about DeSantis allegedly not being someone who enjoys engaging with humans. To prove this point, she said she tried asking him questions as he was leaving the Florida Statehouse, but he ran away. The clear implication was that she was attempting to do a serious journalism and ask DeSantis things like if he is too focused on the culture wars. Maybe get his thoughts on GOP primary polling.
I tried once more w/ DeSantis at the State House, peaceably following him down a stairwell asking him more questions, each of which he ignored. DeSantis seemed almost to be running away from me. The slow-motion chase ended w/ DeSantis behind the black tinted-windows of his S.U.V.
— Tara Palmeri (@tarapalmeri) May 22, 2023
What Palmeri was unaware of is that the DeSantis Team was recording HER. And instead of journalisming, she sounded more like a Democrat tracker: “I am Italian American too, does that matter to you?" "Why are you against Disney characters?" "Which one is your favorite one?"
Here are some of @tarapalmeri’s truly hard-hitting questions:
“I am Italian American too. Does that matter to you? … Why are you against Disney characters? Which one is your favorite one?" https://t.co/ombghdpCzO pic.twitter.com/eZ5PbbEJfU
— DeSantis War Room 🐊 (@DeSantisWarRoom) May 23, 2023
Also, there is a difference between running away from a reporter and walking away at a normal pace while ignoring a crazy person shouting jibberish at you.
Uhhh I think most people would ignore randoms ranting at them about their ancestry and opinions on cartoon characters https://t.co/wNNWXfEzft
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) May 23, 2023
Silly me thought the dumbest DeSantis journalisming this week would be NBC News not understanding playful banter and college rivalries.
An NBC piece attacking DeSantis's Florida themes doesn't seem to understand Florida-Georgia sports rivalry and misunderstands that this was a joke? pic.twitter.com/ZvzMW7i95m
— Zaid Jilani (@ZaidJilani) May 22, 2023
There are two things I dig most about this. The first is shout out to Team DeSantis if always having a camera running is part of their campaign. Back when I was a member of the dreaded consultant class, I was a firm believer that if Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) were going to track our clients, we should track them too. This way we had the FULL CONTEXT of whatever out of context video came out.
The second is that while some on the right believe yelling and insulting reporters is the way to go (which is understandable), Team DeSantis believes making them look stupid is a more effective tactic. I tend to agree.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: College socialist calls on Lizzo, late-night "comedians" to save him from Ron DeSantis ›
- Reporters are crying about Ron DeSantis again, and their new reason shows an AMAZING lack of self-awareness ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis debunks media's book-banning lies, shares GRAPHIC video of the pornographic books found in schools ›
- Liberal media runs out of reasons to attack Ron DeSantis, are now attempting to shame him for how he eats...pudding ›
- Dave Rubin 'Breaks' Florida Law by Saying 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis' Face, Who Has the Perfect Response ›
- Watch: Ron DeSantis, gearing up for 2024, goes thug life on media pushing genital mutilation on minors ›
- Ron DeSantis leaves no doubt, unloads on Manhattan DA over Trump indictment, political witch hunt ›
- Ron DeSantis: We're executing convicted pedos in Florida now ›
- Just in: Ron DeSantis expected to announce 2024 presidential run next week ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police arrest unarmed trans-woman outside Italian school - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ron DeSantis hits back hard at reporter pushing slavery lie - Louder With Crowder ›
- NBC News spreads abortion misinformation in DeSantis interview - Louder With Crowder ›