Joy Reid: DeSantis would've loved fascist Italy because he doesn't want white kids to hate themselves
Last night, MSNBC's Joy Reid attacked Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and claimed it's "up for debate" whether the governor thinks "Fascist Italy" was a "bad guy" in World War II. You'd think such an inflammatory statement must be backed up by some pretty legit facts, right? But alas, this is Joy Reid after all. Not exactly known for her big-brained arguments.
\u201cReally, Joy? Are you being serious right now? https://t.co/jvCmdJ28XJ\u201d— Daily Caller (@Daily Caller) 1674195601
Reid's basis for suggesting Governor DeSantis is a murderous Fascist sympathizer is...his opposition to teaching white kids to hate themselves. Specifically, Critical Race Theory.
Florida recently rejected an Advanced Placement African-American studies course because it allegedly contains CRT. Reid was unhappy with this move since it means that Florida schools will continue to teach European history and fail to sufficiently shame white students.
Last year, DeSantis signed the "Stop Woke Act," which prohibits teachings about race that make students feel “guilt, anguish or other psychological distress." Portions of the act have since been blocked in court over free-speech allegations. The act seems pretty fair to me, but maybe that's just my racist whiteness speaking. I am a fan of little to no anguish and psychological distress for white kindergarteners. Call me crazy.
Reid also went after DeSantis for criticizing the National Hockey League's recent 'diversity' efforts, after the NHL posted on LinkedIn information about an event for women, veterans, Black people, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Hispanics, Latinos, Indigenous, LGBTQ, or disabled people.
DeSantis' spokesman said of the event, "Discrimination of any sort is not welcome in the state of Florida." Which is exactly what a fascist overlord would say. Everyone knows anti-discrimination was the name of the game in Nazi Germany.
\u201cNEW - @GovRonDeSantis spox issues statement condemning NHL for hosting summit where participants must .. \u201cidentify as female, Black, Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino ..\u201d\n\n\u201cDiscrimination of any sort is not welcome in the state of Florida,\u201d says spox @BryanDGriffin \n\n\ud83d\udc47\ud83c\udffd\u201d— MAHSA SAEIDI, ESQ.\ud83d\udd75\ud83c\udffc \u200e\u0645\u0647\u0633\u0627 (@MAHSA SAEIDI, ESQ.\ud83d\udd75\ud83c\udffc \u200e\u0645\u0647\u0633\u0627) 1673655603
Reid then closed her argument with a cute little quote from DeSantis' 2018 opponent, “I’m not saying Ron DeSantis is racist, but to quote Andrew Gillum, ‘I think the racists might think he’s racist.'" You go, queen. I think she just ended fascism with that sass.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
They're Reversing Reality... | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Twitter Suspends Popular 'Libs of TikTok' Account, Citing Alleged 'Hateful Content' ›
- Watch: Couple Makes Out While Wearing Masks, Doesn't Understand How Masks or Kissing Works ›
- Keith Olbermann Launches Insurrection-Adjacent Attack on SCOTUS, Includes Sexist Dig at Amy Coney Barrett ›
- DeSantis Spox, Elon Musk go nuclear on Kamala Harris' panic-inducing racial remarks over Hurricane Ian assistance ›
- Kevin James New Parody Video Hilariously Mocks COVID-19 Snitches ›
- I'm Pro-Life (3rd Edition) Part 1 | Change My Mind ›
- Ye accuses Elon Musk of being one of thirty half-Chinese genetic hybrids, and Musk's response is perfect ›
- Is Ye the black Alex Jones? (Show Notes) ›
- Watch: NBC News dunce Joy Reid thinks you only care about inflation because the GOP taught you the word ›
- Ron DeSantis works the crowd at the Kansas City Chiefs game - Louder With Crowder ›