Watch: Kamala Harris Laments Teachers Not Able to 'Love Openly' in Florida Classrooms (Which Isn't True)
When you send your child to school in the morning, what are the first few things you think about? Maybe that they learn something? Perhaps you want them to be safe and have fun. There might be a few other things, but I'm sure you're not concerned with their teachers' abilities to flaunt their sexuality in the classroom and groom your child, right?
Our vice president, on the other hand, is very concerned with the teachers and their ability to be as openly gay with your children as possible. Or at least that's what her comments sound like. You can be the judge, though. Here she is, speaking on Sunday.
KAMALA HARRIS: "We're gonna stand up against a law that says 'don't say gay' basically restricting K-3 teachers in Florida to be able to love openly and teach what they believe is important for people to understand."
1) The Florida law literally says none of that.
2) Huh? pic.twitter.com/1MSAlqlFxa
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 24, 2022
"We're gonna stand up against a law that says 'don't say gay' basically restricting kindergarten through third-grade teachers in Florida to be able to love openly and teach what they believe is important for people to understand."
Okay, first: I thought we were past the Parental Rights in Education bill in Florida? Are people really still upset about this? Second, Kamala Harris still hasn't read the bill? That much is obvious because the bill has nothing to do with teachers' ability to "love" who they please. They just can't groom children in grades K-3... Why is this so important for Democrats? (That's a rhetorical question. We know the answer.)
Also, since when do teachers have the right to just teach whatever "they believe is important for people to understand"? I would bet my entire annual salary that Harris wouldn't defend a teacher's ability to teach Christian values in the classroom, regardless of how important they believe this information to be.
Harris is an ignorant, rambling, useless human being who can't help but step in it as she attempts to pander. So, business as usual, guys.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
FLORIDA MAN Asks Cops to Test His METH! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Ron DeSantis Reacts to Leaked Disney Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Texas Schools Lean Into Controversy After Passage of 'Don't Say ... ›
- Ron Perlman Has Meltdown over Don''t Say Gay Bill - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Exposes Truth About 'Don't Say Gay' Bill - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Tackles Critics of Florida 'Don't Say Gay' Bill - Louder ... ›
- DEMOCRATS Support Florida's So-Called 'Don't Say Gay' Bill ... ›
- Dave Rubin Says 'Gay' Right to Ron DeSantis's Face - Louder With ... ›
- Larry Hogan Attacks Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill - Louder ... ›
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Blasts Reporter Over More 'Don't Say Gay' Lies ... ›
- Florida man arrested, attempted to warn Space Force - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris tosses the world salad again - Louder With Crowder ›