DeSantis Spox, Elon Musk go nuclear on Kamala Harris' panic-inducing racial remarks over Hurricane Ian assistance
Kamala Harris is under fire for making racially charged remarks over Hurricane Ian assistance. Floridians from every walk of life have lost everything they had due to the hurricane. Kamala said that when it comes to giving financial aid out, the White House will decide who goes first based on their race and gender.
Kamala on Hurricane Ian relief:
The Biden administration will focus on “giving resources based on equity” by directing funds to “communities of color” pic.twitter.com/uixPpyQWdU
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) September 30, 2022
We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity, understanding not everyone starts out at the same place. And if we want people to be in an equal place, sometimes we have to take into account those disparities and do that work.
That is the radical left's definition of "equity." Critics say "equity" is the radical left's excuse to discriminate against certain races and genders in a way that makes it "legal" while also allowing leftists to signal their virtue while discriminating against people based on their race and gender. By "certain races and genders," that tends to mean men and white folk.
DeSantis spokeswoman Christina Pushaw was quick to shut down these panic-inducing comments: "This is false. @VP's rhetoric is causing undue panic and must be clarified. FEMA Individual Assistance is already available to all Floridians impacted by Hurricane Ian, regardless of race or background. If you need assistance visit http://disasterassistance.gov or call 1-800-621-3362."
This is false. @VP's rhetoric is causing undue panic and must be clarified. FEMA Individual Assistance is already available to all Floridians impacted by Hurricane Ian, regardless of race or background. If you need assistance visit https://t.co/x9X8AstnzL or call 1-800-621-3362. https://t.co/idsw1PX86x
— Christina Pushaw 🐊 🇺🇸 (@ChristinaPushaw) September 30, 2022
Elon Musk also chimed in, sharing the common-sense belief relief "should be according to greatest need, not race or anything else."
Should be according to greatest need, not race or anything else
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 1, 2022
Unclear is if these were prepared remarks from the White House, that they were going to factor in someone who lost their home's race and gender before deciding who gets hurricane assistance first. Or, if Kamala Harris went "off script."
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
Also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Gettr!
Donald Trump CRAPS on Steve Bannon | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Controversial Billboard Shows Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as ... ›
- Kamala Harris Dodges on Russia Regime Change Question ... ›
- Hodgetwins: Black People HATE Kamala Harris - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Snapped at Kamala Harris Hard in Meeting - Louder With ... ›
- Kentucky Derby Horse Trainer Asked About Kamala Harris Tweet ... ›
- Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi Get Compared to 'Dumb & Dumber ... ›
- Kamala Harris tosses the word salad again - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris on Joy Reid Is Joyful - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala Harris Laments Teachers Not Able to 'Love Openly' - Louder ... ›
- TikToker Nails PERFECT Kamala Harris Impersonation - Louder ... ›
- The Daily Show compares Kamala Harris to fictional Veep. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk finalizes Twitter purchase (Show Notes) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk claps back at China State Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kamala claims she never supported Minnesota Freedom Fund - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Reid thinks GOP taught you the word inflation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joy Reid: Ron DeSantis would've loved fascist Italy - Louder With Crowder ›