Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 04, 2022
Doocy Confronts Psaki Over Joe Biden's 'Aborting a Child' Comment, Her Lack of Answer Is Troubling
If the past two days have taught us anything, it's that there is a reason why Joe Biden's handlers avoid him taking questions, and Jen Psaki is done cleaning up by telling us what Biden "actually meant." That's my impression when DOOCY challenged the White House Soulessspokesginger over Biden saying OUT LOUD WITH HIS WORDS "aborting a CHILD." And Psaki responded, "Meh."
As an intro clip, we have Psaki backing up Joey spreading disinformation about states segregating children.
Doocy: "Why is [Biden] talking about the judgement to choose to abort a child?"
Psaki: His "view on a woman's right to make choices about her own healthcare is well known, well documented, well stated."
Doocy: "He said abort a child."
Psaki: "I understand" pic.twitter.com/7kVlUbwFlJ
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) May 4, 2022
For reference, his Joe Biden waxing poetic--or derpetic--about major religions debating when life begins. He ends by saying "aborting a child."
Biden: "Roe says what all basic mainstream religions have historically concluded, that the existence of a human life and being is a question." pic.twitter.com/vLlJzGSJnk
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) May 3, 2022
Here's the rub. Biden's stance on a woman making her own "choices" has not been well-documented and well-stated. Anything he's had to say has ALSO been framed around the tired Democratic trope that it's a choice and not a child. Remember, "safe, legal, and rare" was the common ground. Now, it's abortion up to and including when a baby comes out because it's just a clump of cells. The pro-abortion argument only works if you ignore that it's a life. It's why Democrats refused to have an honest conversation about when life begins. Or even point on a chart at what point during 40 weeks they view a life as viable.
Joe Biden said CHILD. A child is a person. If you abort a child, you are no longer making a choice... you are committing a murder. Sooooooo... The President of the United States thinks it's okay for a woman to choose if she commits a murder or not? Because he didn't say "make a choice." He said abort a child. With the words that came out of his mouth.
Also troubling is the way Psaki signaled the White House will now ignore the things the president says. DOOCY asked a specific question about something specific the president said. The president's flak responded by saying what the president says doesn't matter, so don't pay attention to words coming out of his mouth.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
A MOLE in the Supreme Court? Why LEAK This Ruling? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Dad Confronts Staff After Daughter Goes Without Food, Water ... ›
- Watch: How to House-Break Your Joe Biden! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Worst President EVER? Joe Biden vs. Jimmy Carter! - Louder With ... ›
- The 'Let's Go Brandon' TikTok Dance Challenge is a Thing - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Mother Outraged Ron DeSantis Told Son to Take Off Mask - Louder ... ›
- Hunter Biden, Therapist Joke About Joe Biden Having Dementia ... ›
- Watch: Father at Center of Loudoun County Rape Blasts DOJ ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Loudoun County Superintendent Says the Quiet Part Aloud - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Admits Looking Like a Fool - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jen Psaki makes 'Meet the Press' debut - Louder With Crowder ›