Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 08, 2023
Bud Light sinks even further, is no longer a Top 10 beer in America
The indignities continue as Bud Light is no longer the #1 beer in America. The undisputed King of Beers has been dethroned, run out of the kingdom, and is now living in a cave somewhere foraging for squirrel meat as villagers use them to scare little children.
Bud Light had already lost the #1 spot in sales. Now, per a new YouGov survey, the water that identifies as beer has fallen out of the Top 10 of hops and barley-based libations in America.
A Bud Light Timeline
Here are the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website's Keys to DERPtory:
1. At the end of March, controversial titface performer Dylan Mulvaney announced he and/or she was a new brand ambassador for Bud Light as part of their March Madness campaign. An odd choice since in Dylan's portrayal of a woman he presented as someone too ditzy and basic to know what March Madness was, as opposed to any of the thousands of women who love college basketball.
2. On April 4th, Kid Rock shot up a few cases of Bud Light and it was the first sign there might be a problem.
3. On April 10th, a podcast appearance of now-former Bud Light VP Alissa Heinersceid came to light. The now disgraced marketing elitist lashed out at Bud Light customers as "fratty" and "out of touch. It was important to her to have another approach that included a San Francisco-based "influencer" marketing firm setting her up with Mulvaney. There is a trend with progressives where the only way to be "inclusive" and "for everyone" is to sh*t on the people who currently enjoy a product. It's called the Kathleen Kennedy method.
4. On June 7th, Modello topped Bud Light in sales.
5. On July 2nd, three months and OVER TWENTY BILLION DOLLARS LATER, there were calls for Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth to either resign or be removed by the board.
Bud Light sinks to #14.
In the 2023 YouGov poll, Bud Light fell out of the top ten to become the fourteenth most popular beer in America, down from the ninth most popular beer in 2022. This means even before the Mulvaney Mutiny, and even though Bud Light was #1 in sales, people still didn't want to admit they drank it.
The most popular beer in America is Guinness. Shout out to my people.
Bud Light has tried everything except apologizing to their now former customers in an attempt to win them back. I know executives are too busy sticking their noses up at middle-class, blue-collar, rube America. But hey, at this point they have nothing left to lose. Apologizing might be crazy enough to work.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- WATCH: Budweiser Releases Pathetic New Ad In Desperate Attempt To Regain Conservative Support ›
- Elon Musk drops killer Princess Bride quote after interviewer attacks him over tweets: "I’ll say what I want" ›
- Two TikTok bros vs Anheuser-Busch: Which of these videos embarrasses Bud Light the MOST? ›
- Bud Light's latest attempt to right their wrongs is to give away free beer (just not to you) ›
- Watch: A reporter's free beer experiment at a concert turns into an "unmitigated disaster" for Bud Light ›