Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 16, 2020
Tucker Carlson Exposes New Emails That Could Be Problematic for Joe Biden
Joe Biden had a great week this week, with no bad news that could possibly be troubling for his campaign (see BREAKING: THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN SUPPORTS BIG TECH CENSORING THE NEW YORK POST and TED CRUZ TO SUBPOENA TWITTER CEO TO ANSWER FOR 'ELECTION INTERFERENCE'). Especially, any bad news involving his son Hunter Biden, who is an absolute peach. Really, just an upstanding, quality young man whom any woman would be happy to take home to her parents or take home to her in-laws. That is, if you could break him away from praying in church or feeding the homeless. Hunter Biden is a mensch, is what I'm saying. Donald Trump Jr. wishes he could be Hunter Biden.
People like Tucker Carlson should be ashamed that they keep picking on him. Make sure you don't watch this video, and definitely make sure none of your friends and no one in your family sees this.
Tucker Carlson segment featuring new emails from Hunter Biden:
"That's how things really work in Washington. Your son has a lucrative consulting deal with a Ukrainian energy company, you tailor American foreign policy to help make him rich." pic.twitter.com/EhHvi4GvXe
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 16, 2020
So here you have a PR firm involved in an official White House foreign policy call. How could that happen? Good question — but it worked. Days later, Joe Biden flew to Ukraine and did exactly what his son wanted. The vice president gave a speech slamming the very Ukrainian law enforcement official who was tormenting Burisma. The exact guy.
To be fair, I'm sure the Ukrainian law enforcement official was nasty to Hunter. All Joe Biden did was defend his son, as any father would. Being vice president doesn't stop you from loving your son and wanting him to succeed in life. Let any of you whose fathers didn't pull a string or two for you cast the first stone! Thank God for loving fathers like Joe Biden. More importantly, thank God for Big Tech companies like Facebook and Twitter ensuring that no stories that dare question that can be seen by others. Under Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey's eye, blessed be the fruit.
EXCLUSIVE: Rudy Giuliani on the NEW Hunter Biden Leaks! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Tucker Carlson: 3 Things the GOP Needs to Do Right Now - Louder ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Interviewing Stormy Daniel's Lawyer Michael ... ›
- Jorge Ramos Tells Tucker Carlson 'Illegal Immigrants are Wonderful ... ›
- WATCH: Antifa Mob Storms Tucker Carlson's Home. At Night ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Refuses to Bow Down to Leftist Outrage Mob ... ›
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson Addresses AntiFa Attack - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson TORCHES Media Matters, CNN's Brian ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Almost Makes a Washington Post Reporter Cry Over ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Exclusive: Photo of Chris Cuomo Maskess - Louder ... ›
- EPIC: Anti-Cop Race Baiter Gets Schooled on OSU by Tucker Carlson ›
- Biden Lashes Out at Reporter, Then Insults Him Personally - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Insults Black Senate Candidate, Who Hits Back Hard - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Ad Features Bar Owner 'Struggling' Under Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Author Questions Voters Blindly Supporting Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Trump Campaign Drops Ad Showing Biden’s Temper Over Questions About Hunter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hunter Biden Associate Tony Bobulinski: I Have E-Mails, Documents That Prove Everything - Louder With Crowder ›
- Forensic Expert Concludes Hunter Biden E-Mail is 100% Real - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Almost Makes a Washington Post Reporter Cry Over 'Fake News' - Louder With Crowder ›