Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 13, 2019
WATCH: Tucker Carlson TORCHES Media Matters, CNN's Brian Stelter
I'm beginning to think Tucker Carlson used to bully Media Matters in high school. Shoved them in lockers. Gave them swirlies in a toilet. Slapped an "I Heart Cocks" sign on their backs. It's the only way to explain the "media" "watchdog's" obsession with him. The organization has a hard-on for Fox News in general, but they really don't like Tucker. Hence the "digging up" of comments he made ten years ago. Tucker had enough. And not just at Media Matters. At affable idiot Brian Stelter as well.
This is the face of state media. "Why does Fox even exist?" they wonder. "We’ve got 11 other perfectly good cable channels, all of them approved by management and obedient to the people in charge. How could anybody watch something different? Fox can’t be legitimate! They must be lying! Their viewers must be stupid."
Here's my question. Set aside the "I find person said things a decade or so ago and I'm offended now" clickbait is the Nickelback of clickbait. Tucker made these comments ten years ago. On a NATIONALLY SYNDICATED RADIO SHOW. While he was working for MSNBC. Did no one hear these comments on a NATIONALLY SYNDICATED RADIO SHOW then? Why are we not calling out MSNBC? These weren't fireable comments then. Why now?
It would seem that would be a good question for a media watchdog like Brian Stelter (see CNN’s Brian Stelter: We Keep Talking About Russia Because… Journalists Love America? and Brian Stelter Admits to Letting David Hogg Get Away With Making False Claims). Stetler was probably too busy getting ready for his Three Tenors of Douche tour with Jim Acosta and Chris Cuomo.
Though I would point out, there is an alternative to cable news. Which is all terrible, or at least 90% of it is. Instead of panels of "pundits" all yelling at each other, or segments about why the other cable networks suck more. Try having long form, civil discussion with people you disagree with.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
From Your Site Articles
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Why Democrats Want You Miserable. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Blasts Brian Stelter: Not Even HE Watches CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposed What Was Scary About Biden's Speech. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson: Dems Are to Blame for Police Being Attacked - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exclusive: Photo of Chris Cuomo Maskess - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes More Problems for Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Addresses Fox News Critics, Election Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Monologue on Capitol Events - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Powerful Monologue Against 'Military Occupation' Outside Capitol - Louder With Crowder ›