Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 10, 2020
Tucker Carlson Addresses Fox News Critics, Election Results: 'It's Hard to Trust Anything'
Fox News, MAGA's former favorite network, has been in the crosshairs this past week. Dishonest post-election coverage coupled with the owner's wife screaming "WE DID IT" in response to a Biden victory will do that. My take on Fox News has always been that it's the opinion shows that make it Fox News. The news side has never been all that much different from the other networks. It's the prime-time line up that gives leftists the vapors. With all the FNC vs. MAGA drama, all eyes were on Tucker Carlson Monday night.
He subtly addressed the criticism, then gave a thorough recap of what we know so far, what we need to know, and some important points for all of us to consider.
Tucker: We heard you. It's hard to trust anything. Here's what we know.youtu.be
Nothing this grotesque can go on forever. The only solution is honesty. Let's repeal our national dishonesty mandate and tell the truth about everything. Enforced lying is making everyone paranoid and crazy. The truth can't be any worse.
He lays out all the accusations of fraud and irregularities we know up to this point. As well as what many are calling a dig at Neil Cavuto, by saying you "can't just cut away from coverage you don't like." Tucker also made this important point some people may not like.
At this stage, the fraud that we can confirm does not seem to be enough to alter the election results. We should be honest and tell you that.
That does not mean concession or surrender. These are the same Democrats who spent four years claiming the 2016 results were compromised because Russians bought some Facebook ads. Allegations of voter fraud in sworn affidavits are serious and need to be thoroughly investigated. But it could be beneficial to temper expectations somewhat.
What happens next in the election is anybody's guess, and I doubt we'll see anything settled until mid-December. The fight continues. Don't forget to carbo-load and stay hydrated. Or, just stay drunk for the next month. I'm not one to judge.
FoxNews Is Now Just More Leftist MSM...youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
From Your Site Articles
- Tucker Carlson: 3 Things the GOP Needs to Do Right Now - Louder ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Interviewing Stormy Daniel's Lawyer Michael ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Refuses to Bow Down to Leftist Outrage Mob ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Almost Makes a Washington Post Reporter Cry Over ... ›
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson Addresses AntiFa Attack - Louder With ... ›
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson TORCHES Media Matters, CNN's Brian ... ›
- Jorge Ramos Tells Tucker Carlson 'Illegal Immigrants are Wonderful ... ›
- WATCH: Antifa Mob Storms Tucker Carlson's Home. At Night ... ›
- EPIC: Anti-Cop Race Baiter Gets Schooled on OSU by Tucker Carlson ›
- Tucker Carlson Exclusive: Photo of Chris Cuomo Maskess - Louder ... ›
- Texas Files SCOTUS Suit Against 4 States for 2020 Election - Louder With Crowder ›
- BREAKING: Six States Join #TexasLawSuit on the 2020 Election - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Monologue on Capitol Events - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Powerful Monologue Against 'Military Occupation' Outside Capitol - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Almost Makes a Washington Post Reporter Cry Over 'Fake News' - Louder With Crowder ›