Tucker Carlson Interviewing Stormy Daniel's Lawyer Michael Avenatti is GOLD
Right, left, gay, straight, trans, cis, I don't care who you are or how you identify. This interview between Tucker Carlson and "creepy porn lawyer" Michael Avenatti is entertainment gold. For the chryon graphics alone.
For months, Tucker has mocked Stormy Daniels' attorney as a 'Creepy Porn Lawyer' and ridiculed his potential presidential bid. Now, Michael Avenatti sits down for an interview. #Tucker
My favorite part is the very end when both Tucker and Avenatti come to blows and the interview is reduced to childish slap boxing, but with possibly the greatest comeback to a creep of all time.
Avenatti: "Do you watch porn?"
Tucker: "Oh you really busted me. I like humiliation porn, that's why I watch you on CNN."
Were you and I made better people by watching the interview? No. Is America a better place because someone at Fox News got funny with the chyron? No. Is it likely Avenatti will run for president and pick up several votes? Yes. Was the interview the most entertaining thing you've seen this week after a long week of outrage for outrage's sake? I think so. At least it was for me. Hence I shared it with you fine people.
Have a good weekend, y'all!
- Tucker Carlson Exposed What Was Scary About Biden's Speech. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson: Dems Are to Blame for Police Being Attacked - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exclusive: Photo of Chris Cuomo Maskess - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes More Problems for Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Addresses Fox News Critics, Election Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Monologue on Capitol Events - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Powerful Monologue Against 'Military Occupation' Outside Capitol - Louder With Crowder ›