Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 15, 2017
Tucker Carlson Almost Makes a Washington Post Reporter Cry Over 'Fake News'
Editor's Note: A classic from 2017...
Remember when fake news was a thing the mainstream media was claiming? You know, until we started using it against the mainstream media (see Chris Cuomo Actually Compares Being Called “Fake News” to the N-Word and Joe Scarborough Ground and Pounds Anti-Trump Media Over Fake News). Tucker Carlson remembers. He brings it to the forefront by shining a spotlight on the clear lack of credibility the media has was the topic during this interview with Erik Wemple of The Washington Post.
This may be tough for some of you to watch...
"Erik, look, I get it, you can't answer the question, so you're saying that I somehow have an obligation to be a media reporter. But I'm not a media reporter and you are. And you get a lot of mileage out of, 'I'm Mr. Media Reporter and I'm brave and they give me all this rope and I can do whatever I want.' But you don't. My question is, and please answer it, does the owner of your paper, Jeff Bezos, who runs Amazon, does he ever call you and say, 'Good job?''
"I don't see you as a media critic, I see you as a political hack acting out his political beliefs on paper with the cover of media criticism -- 'I'm just a media critics -- and everyone who reads you knows that and I am wondering if your editors know that?"
It's been a while since we've used this, but...
This goes to people not necessarily liking Trump as much as they hate the media more. Yes, yes, I know we've repeated that point ad nauseum. I'd apologize but I'm not actually sorry. The mainstream media started the Trump administration with no credibility...after eight years of picking up the money President Obama left on the nightstand. You would think they would have seen this and the challenge of covering Trump as an opportunity to improve. Nope. They doubled down, they're covering this administration through the lens of their slavish liberal bias.
Perhaps they see coverage of the Trump Administration as an opportunity to suck at life even more. I guess breaking your own records is something...?
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
From Your Site Articles
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Why Democrats Want You Miserable. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Blasts Brian Stelter: Not Even HE Watches CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposed What Was Scary About Biden's Speech. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson: Dems Are to Blame for Police Being Attacked - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exclusive: Photo of Chris Cuomo Maskess - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes More Problems for Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Addresses Fox News Critics, Election Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Monologue on Capitol Events - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Powerful Monologue Against 'Military Occupation' Outside Capitol - Louder With Crowder ›