Tucker Carlson: Here Are Three Ways Republicans Can Stop Failing at Life
If it's a day that ends in Y, you can count on another Tucker Carlson rant about how the Republican Party has been sucking at life lately. It's a niche genre (see INJECT TUCKER CARLSON'S RANT ON STATUES AND THE DO-NOTHING GOP DIRECTLY INTO YOUR VEINS and TUCKER CARLSON REVEALS HOW TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT HAS BECOME). While most on his network talk about how Democrats are literally ripping apart the fabric of America, Tucker is more interested in calling out the GOP for letting it happen in the first place. And instead of just kvetching, he lists three things the GOP can do right now.
Tucker: Voters need to demand change from the GOP youtu.be
1. Vigorous defense of total equality under the law. Every American has precisely the same rights as every other American. Period. ...
2. Defend out freedom of speech. We are not a free society without that. ...
3. Never forget that the in the end, the Republican party exists to serve the interests of normal people. Ordinary people.
Here's the rub. Everyone Republican running for anything starts off focusing on those three things. Period. It's easier said than done, partly because of a media that runs interference for Democrats. Any time a Republican is effective at messaging and running on those three things, the media ignores it and instead frames the election around social issues or Trump tweets or whatever the left wants to focus on instead.
The other part of the problem is, quite frankly, parts of the GOP base who prefer the "partisan junk food" that Tucker criticizes in this video — the partisan junk food, mind you, that his network is usually serving up. John Q. Patriot runs for Congress, or even local office, as a Republican, on a platform of law, free speech, and the middle class. More than a few Republican voters will be more concerned with why he isn't defending Trump over whatever tweet the left is attacking him for. Or whether, when elected, he's going to promise to expose the truth about Benghazi once and for all. Tucker is right about politicians responding to organized groups of voters. But a lot of our base is organized around that same partisan junk food.
Republicans have to do a much better job at leading. Or, quite frankly, any job of leading. But if we want them to focus on more serious issues that will actually improve our lives, we need to focus on them too.
(GhostBusters Parody) Nobody! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Why Democrats Want You Miserable. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Blasts Brian Stelter: Not Even HE Watches CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposed What Was Scary About Biden's Speech. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson: Dems Are to Blame for Police Being Attacked - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exclusive: Photo of Chris Cuomo Maskess - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes More Problems for Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Addresses Fox News Critics, Election Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Delivers Monologue on Capitol Events - Louder With Crowder ›