BREAKING: Six States Join #TexasLawSuit on the 2020 Election
BREAKING! @KenPaxtonTX just delivered incredible news on SCOTUS lawsuit. Article to follow, stay tuned! pic.twitter.com/oSNYz2xrHj
— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) December 10, 2020
Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Utah have formally joined Texas in its Supreme court suit against four battleground states who ran illegal and unconstitutional elections. The joining states agree with Texas: the defendant states exploited the COVID-19 pandemic to justify unlawfully enacting last-minute changes and ignoring both federal and state election laws, thus skewing the results of the 2020 General Election.
This is separate from the nineteen states filing an amicus brief in support of the lawsuit. I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that is like upvoting an article or retweeting something. You're letting the Supreme Court know you think this case is important enough for them to take up. These six states signing on means that they are suing as well. They believe enough in the case to invest time and resources. Other states can still sign-on. But as of now, these are the six to have done so.
Where this goes from here is anyone's guess. The case has its fair share of critics. I think it's safe to say if you thought SCOTUS was going refuse the case, this makes it harder for them to justify that.
Texas AG Ken Paxton On What You Can Do to #stopthesteal | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- AOC Might Quit Politics After the 2020 Election Results ›
- DOMINION SYSTEMS ELECTION FRAUD? Everything We Know ... ›
- Thank You, God! For Election 2020, Hillary Clinton is Starting a ... ›
- Here's What We Know About Voting Irregularities in Election 2020 ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Addresses Fox News Critics, Election Results ... ›
- #YouTube2020ElectionBlacklist: Alarming Update on Election ... ›
- Louder with Crowder on BlazeTV ›
- LIVE: Election 2020 COVERAGE - Louder With Crowder ›
- UPDATES: Post Election Day 2020 Coverage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Texas Files SCOTUS Suit Against 4 States for 2020 Election ... ›