Joe Biden Lashes Out at CBS News Reporter, Then Insults Him Personally
Joe Biden, from every measurable public statistic we have available to us, looks like he's going to have a good Election Day. It's not something I would bet money on. There's tons of anecdotal evidence that could point to another Trump upset. But whether people want to admit it or not, Joe Biden is the clear frontrunner with only like eighteen days or so to go. Which is odd because, generally speaking, the clear frontrunner doesn't lash out at reporters like this.
I asked Joe Biden: What is your response to the NYPost story about your son, sir?
He called it a “smear campaign" and then went after me. “I know you'd ask it. I have no response, it's another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask." pic.twitter.com/Eo6VD4TqxD
— Bo Erickson CBS (@BoKnowsNews) October 17, 2020
Here's the thing. Personally? I don't care about the story. Or more accurately, I DIDN'T care about the story. The son isn't Hillary Clinton, Trump isn't running against the son, and I worry a little that the Trump Campaign might think this is their closing argument. The REACTION to the story is where my bullsh!t detector goes off and makes me think there's a little something something going on. Big Tech not only actively worked to squash this story, but the Biden Campaign celebrated them doing so (see TED CRUZ TO SUBPOENA TWITTER CEO TO ANSWER FOR 'ELECTION INTERFERENCE' and BREAKING: THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN SUPPORTS BIG TECH CENSORING). THAT'S frightening. THAT is something we need to hear Joe Biden address. Big Tech's reaction created a larger issue, and a more dangerous one to anyone who even marginally cares about free speech. If there was really "nothing to the story" originally, it would have just fizzled out.
Just like if there's nothing to the story, a presidential candidate wouldn't flip out and verbally attack the reporter asking a milquetoast question about it personally. Which as an aside, Democrats accusing the mainstream media of being biased against THEM isn't even worth a snarky comment about how insulting to the intelligence that is. Case in point, how many reporters other than this guy have even said Biden's son's name out loud? Now think about how many reporters would be asking questions if the name was "Eric Trump."
For a story that is supposed to be easily dismissed, Biden and Big Tech's reaction to it doesn't make it look like a story that's easily dismissible. Just like Biden lashing out at the one reporter who asked him "hey, so, like, do you maybe have, like, a response or something" doesn't make him look like an actual frontrunner in a presidential campaign.
DEBUNKED: All The LIES & DEMENTIA From the Biden Town Hall | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Trump Campaign Trolls Joe Biden for Hunter Biden's Positive ... ›
- Joe Biden Put on Blast by ...'To Catch a Predator's' Chris Hansen ... ›
- Catholic Priest Denies Joe Biden Communion Due to Joe's Abortion ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Suggests Cops Shoot Criminals in the Leg - Louder With ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes More Problems for Joe Biden - Louder With ... ›
- Facebook's Policy Communication Director Admits to Reducing ... ›
- Jorge Masvidal Warns Latino Voters About Joe Biden - Louder With ... ›
- 'Moderate' Joe Biden Seemingly Gives Blessing to 8-Yr-Olds ... ›
- Emails Show Hunter Biden Introduced Businessman to Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Insults Black Senate Candidate, Who Hits Back Hard - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Ad Features Bar Owner 'Struggling' Under Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Author Questions Voters Blindly Supporting Biden - Louder With Crowder ›