UFC's Jorge Masvidal Sends Warning to Latino Voters: Joe Biden Will 'Destroy this Great Country'
UFC BMF champion Jorge Masvidal is taking part in a "Fighters Against Communism" bus tour through Florida with Donald Trump Jr. "Street Jesus" has alluded to where he is politically before (see UFC 251'S JORGE MASVIDAL EXPOSES THE TRUTH ABOUT COMMUNISM and JORGE MASVIDAL: DONALD TRUMP IS A 'BAD MOTHER F***ER'). After he's been hanging out with Don Jr. and pointing out to fans that Joe Biden has "never won a f***ing game," I think we can confirm MAGA.
Masvidal gave a powerful speech at one of the campaign stops. My only criticism is he didn't say that Donald Trump is going to "baptize" Biden on election day.
SAVAGE: @UFC's Jorge Masdival gives powerful “vote for Trump" speech — slams democrats and Biden. pic.twitter.com/yUmI4LABat
— SV News🚨 (@SVNewsAlerts) October 13, 2020
There were two points here that I feel need to be repeated over and over again. The obvious one is Joe Biden's long political career, where he accomplished nothing other than being dragged across the finish line of the Democrat primary. Even as vice president, many can point to him only getting chosen because Russia invaded Georgia the weekend before Obama was making his decision in 2008. Biden then got benched from campaigning in 2012, and Obama sided with Hillary in 2016. Biden has been taking up space in Washington for decades. To think he's going to change anything now is silly.
The other is that Latino voters, as well as any group of voters that the left marginalizes by race or gender, need to tell Democrats where to stick their entitlement and pandering. This doesn't excuse the GOP from ignoring those voters for so long. And it's remarkable that the Republican president the media likes to paint as "racist" is the one who has been the most serious about reaching out to different groups of voters. Trump's effectiveness at doing so is probably why the media wants to paint him as "racist" as much as they can. But the left's various marginalized groups need to start asking the Democrat Party what they done for them lately, other than isolate them as single-issue voters. Having people on our side like Jorge Masvidal speaking out helps make the case.
However, this puts Trump in an awkward position that the American people are going to demand an answer to. Who is the president going to side with in the Masivdal vs. Colby Covington fight? We the people deserve to know.
Change My Mind Clips: Pack The Courts? (Confirm Amy Coney Barrett) | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Joe Biden Slips, Calls It the "Biden-Harris" Administration - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Confuses the Military Death Toll for COVID. - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Put on Blast by ...'To Catch a Predator's' Chris Hansen ... ›
- Joe Biden: DREAMers are More American Than American Students ... ›
- Donald Trump Rejects 'Virtual' Debate Against Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Steven Crowder on why Joe Biden is NOT racist - TheBlaze ›
- Trump Campaign Trolls Joe Biden for Hunter Biden's Positive ... ›
- Catholic Priest Denies Joe Biden Communion Due to Joe's Abortion ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Says Voters Don't 'Deserve' to Hear His Positions ... ›
- Biden Campaign Supports Big Tech Censoring the New York Post - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Suggests Cops Shoot Criminals in the Leg - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Lashes Out at Reporter, Then Insults Him Personally - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Insults Black Senate Candidate, Who Hits Back Hard - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Ad Features Bar Owner 'Struggling' Under Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Author Questions Voters Blindly Supporting Biden - Louder With Crowder ›