Russell Brand Has Sudden Brush with Reality: Big Tech, Corporate Media 'Conspired' to Elect Biden
I don't know what to make of Russell Brand. Going from avowed socialist to based podcaster over the course of seven years is quite the intellectual leap. Maybe he replaced the cocaine with red pills. Or, crushed up the red pills to snort like cocaine. Maybe he's acting and knows bloggers will write about him when he has opinions I -- I mean THEY -- agree with. Or, maybe it's as simple as leftists going so batsh!t crazy during the Trump years, it caused a legit come to Jesus moment for the actor.
On his recent podcast with guest Glenn Greenwald, Brand broke the news that social media companies and the media conspired to elect Joe Biden. He points to the way Big Tech censored stories about Schmunter Schmiden. Honestly, I'm still not sure if I'm allowed to say his name.
Did Media CENSOR Joe/Hunter Biden Corruption Report? youtu.be
And it's even more troubling that Twitter and Facebook and the media at large deliberately kept it out of the news because they didn't want it to influence the election. What is democracy, then? It suggests to me that democracy is, 'We want you to vote for this person. We don't want you to vote for that person.'
I'm sad to realize that I can no longer even claim to believe that Joe Biden or the Democratic Party might be the answer, because look at how they behave. And look at the relationships between media, social media, and that party. They conspired to keep information away from you because it was not convenient to their agenda.
Apropos of nothing, Russell Brand's movie Get Him to the Greek is legit one of my all-time favorite comedies. Laugh out loud funny. I highly recommend it.
What I think happened to the actor is the same that has happened to even people on our own side. One day you just wake up and realize everyone sucks. Everyone is corrupt. Politicians are all talk and not a lot of action. For further evidence: what political party was in charge of the White House and the Senate when the Big Tech censored the stories in question?
Brand also made a point that we make on the regular. You do have to be your own "meta-journalist" and learn to see through what gets reported on social media. Get your information from a bunch of different sources and draw your own conclusions. Or, at least do that when big tech doesn't deplatform the half of the sources they disagree with.
If finding common ground is your goal, striking up a conversation with someone suddenly realizing the truth about corrupt politicians and media is a great way to start. That seems to be where Russell Brand, and an increasing number of leftists are finding themselves. We just need to convince them our side has the best cake.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Jorge Masvidal Warns Latino Voters About Joe Biden - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Biden: Paying People Not to Work ISN'T Why They Aren't - Louder ... ›
- Biden Supporter Charges at Trump Supporter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- DEVELOPING: Alleged Hunter Biden laptop subpoenaed in FBI ... ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Giuliani tells Steven Crowder he has proof Hunter ... ›
- Trump Names His Greatest Achievement - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Shows Joe Biden Discussing Crack Edited Next to Hunter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Latino Voters Explain How Joe Biden Turned Them Republican - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hunter Biden, Therapist Joke About Joe Biden Having Dementia - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Holding Meetings with the Media to Discuss Coverage - Louder With Crowder ›