Desperate CNN Tried Making Conor McGregor Insult Trump. He Embarrasses Them Instead!
How we missed Conor McGregor talking about Donald Trump two days after the election, I have no idea. Actually, that's not true. There was so much chaos from the left losing their mushy brain matter over Trump, many gems got lost in the gooey explosions. UFC 205 was the first major event after Trump's upset (see At Historic UFC 205, Dana White Mercilessly Mocked Anti-Trump Protestors). So of course, as per CNN, everyone needs to have an opinion on Trump. What with him being an MMA fighter. From Ireland.
No matter, to CNN, UFC was a trending topic. So any chance they had to mock Trump, they'd take it. Even if it ultimately resulted in a rear-naked choke from McGregor:
Conor McGregor's Hilarious Response to Anti Trump CNN Reporter youtu.be
My favorite line: "I don't care!" But that line was to desperate CNN who made fools of themselves yet again for asking a lazy question of a fighter.
My actual favorite McGregor line comes from UFC 205, in which McGregor says "From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to take this chance to apologize... to absolutely nobody!" Here, watch. It's glorious.
If there are any errant leftists reading this website, this is why you lost. You can't let sports be sports, movies be movies, or even kids be kids. You'll use any chance you have to push your agenda, even where your agenda has no business. Like an octagon where men and women beat the crap out of each other for fat stacks. People who participate in and enjoy the viewing of, aren't interested in your political milieu. Well Conor McGregor agrees. He's a fighter, his job is to fight. He does it quite well. He's interested in talking about his fights, his career, his successes and maybe his failures (there haven't been many). But CNN couldn't let a fighter just talk about fights. Nope, CNN had to ask "BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP, OMG!?"
McGregor responded appropriately. By delivering a spinning hook kick to their faces. Though I still think Bill Belichick's response was better. Work of beauty, that. But I'm biased, what with being a not so secret curmudgeon at heart.
Let me wrap this up all symbolic like. In a fight or an election, there's a winner and a loser. Life goes on for both. Imagine if leftists acted more like Conor after his Nick Diaz loss and less like a bunch of triggered feminists presented with Weight Watchers subscriptions.
Though to be fair, I would like to hear his opinion on Meryl Streep. If CNN could please dispatch a team to Dublin, that would be great. Curious minds...
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Dear Transgender Fallon Fox: No, You Don't Get To Beat Up ... ›
- Mugger Threatens Female MMA Star Polyana Viana Who Kicks His ... ›
- Tim Kennedy: Waterboarding Works Because We Waterboard P ... ›
- Conor McGregor has Just Come Out in Support of Donald Trump ... ›
- Jorge Masvidal Warns Latino Voters About Joe Biden - Louder With ... ›
- UFC President Asks Athletes to Stop Thanking Jesus: "Keep It At ... ›
- WATCH: UFC fight superstar Jorge Masvidal joins Steven Crowder ... ›
- UFC Champion Holly Holm Supports... Trump? - Louder With Crowder ›
- UFC Dana White Unloads on Woke Sports - Louder With Crowder ›
- Megan Fox Hits Back at Her Haters Over Trump Comments - Louder With Crowder ›