Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 23, 2022
Counselor Exposes School District, Claims Teachers Were Encouraged to Call CPS on Parents Over Woke Agenda
Way back at the beginning of the year, Round Rock Independent School District was said to have a policy to hide things from parents. Gender and sexuality things. If a boy decided they were a girl (and vice versa) or wanted to be called by whatever pronoun, teachers were forbidden to share that information with the child's parents. The school district denied the allegations. A counselor from the school just blew the whistle at a board meeting, saying it's all true.
But it's worse than reported. Teachers weren't only encouraged to keep things from parents. They were encouraged to call protective services on parents.
"We were also informed that if we believe a parent or guardian's unwillingness to use their child's preferred names or pronouns is causing harm to the child, as mandated reporters, we can contact CPS (child protective services)."
M'kay. I get that there is a "debate" to be had. One side believes that while people should be allowed to live their best lives, it's become trendy to claim you are a different gender. People who don't are peer pressured. Some even believe that it's being encouraged and that students are being groomed for political reasons. That's one side of the debate. The other side thinks the first side and anyone else who has a different opinion than them is -phobic.
I would like to think calling protective services is something both sides agree is batsh*t crazy. CPS is meant for actual abuse. Parents are guilty until proven innocent on any call, including false claims. Encouraging teachers to call CPS because they feel a student is "harmed" by their parents using the "wrong" pronoun is insanity.
I'd like to think there can be common ground found there. Instead, the "you're a -phobic" crowd also believe words are literal violence.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
OUTCRY Over Dave Chappelle's SUPRISE APPEARANCE With John Mulaney | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Mother Goes OFF on CA School Board Over Antifa Teacher - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Brags About Ignoring Parents' in Video Meeting - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Explains Being 'Sneaky' With LGBTQ Support - Louder With ... ›
- Education Professor Indoctrinates Future Teachers Into CRT ... ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Documentary Reveals the True Nature of the Teachers' Unions ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Defends Teachers' Unions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers' Union Targets Parents, Demands Social Media Censor ... ›
- Teachers' Union to Force Facebook to Censor Speech - Louder With ... ›
- Austin private school indoctrinates kindergarteners - Louder With Crowder ›
- Demi Lovato has changed her pronouns once again. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder decimates ridiculous complaints from teachers' union - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal woman seriously explains 'made up' pronouns - Louder With Crowder ›