Demi Lovato has changed her pronouns once again, and there's actually a reason why you should care
Celebrities used to do crazy things to remain culturally relevant: big publicity stunts, maybe they'd cook up a controversy, or a sex tape would somehow inexplicably leak, launching them back into the headlines. Demi Lovato doesn't need to do so much work. She just changes her pronouns.
That being said, Lovato managed to catch our attention when she said she'd be more than willing to date little green men from outer space--and don't call them aliens, you bigot--and that happened after she changed her pronouns the last time to they/them. She's a she/her, now, though. And many of us are looking around wondering if old YouTube videos and social media posts are about to be scrubbed from existence for addressing her by the wrong pronoun. Wrong now but not wrong when they were used. The left likes to go back and revise history when it comes to such things. They did it for the artist formerly known as Elen Page.
Did Red State Kansas JUST Vote to Kill Babies?! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
It's a sad indictment of Western society that people, celebrity or not, are butchering language and making some irreversible medical decisions based on which toilet they'd like to sit on behind one of two doors... It seems a little ridiculous.
We don't have a restroom designated for males or females at the office. Does that make us all nonbinary? I hope not. I feel like a dude.
Demi, on the other hand, to paraphrase Shania Twain, feels like a woman, now. But then, it's literally impossible for her to feel like anything but a woman because she is a woman. She doesn't know what it feels like to be anything else because she'll never experience what it's like to be a man... For all she knows, they feel exactly the same. Who knows?!
All of this is silly and moronic and sounds like a desperate ploy to keep herself just popular enough to get all the likes and retweets she requires to subsist. She's like a weird succubus feeding off the notifications that pop up on her iPhone or something. She needs some therapy.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Counselor Claims Teachers Were Encouraged to Call CPS - Louder ... ›
- Crowder Reacts: INSANE TikTok Compilation! - Louder With Crowder ›
- TikTok “Demons” Explain Their Demon-Gender, and This is Totally ... ›
- Watch: This Specimen Identifies as 'Nightmare,' Shares Pronouns ... ›
- TikTokker Explains Her Different Personalities... Birds - Louder With ... ›
- Boy Accused of Sexual Harassment Over Wrong Pronouns Speaks ... ›
- Majority Believe Children Should Not Choose Pronouns - Louder ... ›
- BBC Edits Quotes From Rape Victim, Changes Pronouns - Louder ... ›
- School Files Title IX Complaint for Using Wrong Pronouns - Louder ... ›
- Crowder embraced his inner SJW and learned about pronouns ... ›
- Teacher isn't sure if student is making fun of pronouns - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sex therapist defends 'minor attract persons (MAPs)' - Louder With Crowder ›