Watch: South Park tackles allowing biological men to compete against women in sports as only they can
There is a trend on Twitter of reliving classic South Park clips, and this one is a favorite. In 2019, we first started debating -- or "debating" in quotes -- whether it was fair to allow men to compete against women in sports. By "men" i of course mean beautiful and brave trans-women as they are defined in the AP Style Guide.
On one side, people believe those born as men competing against people born as women is inherently unfair. On the other side, you're a transphobe if you're on the first side. As with any of the great debates of our generation, there's always South Park to respectfully air both sides of the argument.
Since reliving old South Park clips are what we’re doing this week, don’t sleep on trans-athlete Heather Swanson… pic.twitter.com/F7Ay4ZGskL
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) February 22, 2023
Here's what I find most sad about the whole transgender "ladies" in women's sports. In the olden days, the "moral of the story" was uplifting and usually offered important lessons: it's wrong to steal, be a nice person, Epstein didn't kill himself. They were life lessons people needed to hear at that moment to grow into better people.
The life lesson in this clip from 2019 is that maybe, just maybe, opening a discussion just to possibly consider as to whether or not something may or may not be fair does NOT make you a transphobe. Or any -phobe for that matter. That's the debate.
Or, in my naivete, thought that should have been the debate in 2019. The last four years have had different ideas:
- USA Today Edits Female Track Star's OpEd After Trans Complaints. The Offending Word? 'Male'
- Lia Thomas Teammate Speaks Out, Was Told 'Speak Up About It, Your Life Will Be Over in Some Way'
- Watch: School board says girls should accept biological male competitors since they won't amount to much anyway
- Watch: Teen girls forced to defend themselves against not wanting to share locker room with biological boy
- 29-Year-Old Biological Male Wins Women's Skateboarding Competition, Beating Out 2nd Place 13-Year-Old Girl
Anyone with half a brain knows it's unfair to see men competing and taking opportunities away from female athletes in women's sports. Yet the same side which says it's championing the rights of women is somehow the same side eager to grant special rights to men... who just say they're women.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Biological Males Should Not Compete in Women's Sports (Part 1) | Change My Mindyoutu.be
- Why do South Koreans despise China? Let them speak for themselves... ›
- Alec Baldwin charged in fatal 'Rust' shooting after over a year of denying guilt, blaming everyone else ›
- FLASHBACK: 'Kids in the Hall' Eerily Predicted Modern PC Outrage... ›
- Comedian Bill Burr BLASTS Hillary Clinton's Shameless Pandering ›
- Rumor surfaces that the shop teacher with those enormous fake knockers might be an elaborate political stunt ›
- Shop teacher goes viral for enormous breasts, turns out to be a dude identifying as a woman and wearing falsies ›
- 'South Park' Creators: Wanna Be a Punk in LA? Be a Republican ›
- Meghan Markle is so 'upset' and 'overwhelmed' at South Park being disrespectful, her lawyers may get involved ›
- South Park Flashback: Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby on Being a 'Gentleman' ›
- HILARIOUS: South Park Roasts Unfunny Female Comedians. And it's Perfect! ›
- Joe Biden's tweet about paying your fair share fact-checked - Louder With Crowder ›