South Park Flashback: Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby on Being a 'Gentleman'
Bill Cosby this week was found guilty of sexual assault. Somewhere in New York, hiding from his wife, another Bill C. was most likely very thankful for his white privilege.
Bill Clinton also liked to grab them by the pu$y allegedly. When you're a Governor - or even President - they let you do it. Maybe not "let" you do it (see Juanita Broaddrick Details Alleged Bill Clinton Rape in New Book and Even Democrats Ask… How is Bill Clinton Different Than Bill Cosby?). But again. This is all allegedly.
It reminded me of this clip from South Park.
What a shame. Bill and Bill would have probably killed at the comedy circuits. The two are a perfect match. Unfortunately, one Bill C. will now be known as "Puddin' Pop" in general population. Such is the price you pay when you refuse to keep your mitts to yourself.
Cokes and smiles are going to be replaced with lead-laced water and a perma-frown. Colorful sweaters will give way to an orange jumpsuit. A sucky situation all around. That, boys and girls, is why you keep your grubby paws off the ladies' private parts. Unless, of course, they give you permission first.
While the melanated Bill C. is learning how to fashion a shiv from a toothbrush, the other Bill is likely convincing his wife to run for president again. After all, it's much easier to sneak women in the house while she's out on the campaign trail.
Most lefties would steer clear from dissing on a fellow lefty like Slick Willy. Not the boys over at South Park. Everybody is fair game for Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Good to know some people in the comedy realm still have cajones. Good job, gents.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Steven Crowder to hold Mich. rally demanding answers from Gov ... ›
- China Continues War Against Islamism. Bans Muslim Baby Names ... ›
- Steven Crowder Explains WHY He's Rallying Against Michigan's ... ›
- Top 5 Politically Incorrect Halloween Costumes Sure to Tick Off Your ... ›
- BLM Wreaks Havoc and Fear on Elizabeth City, NC - Louder With ... ›
- O.J. Simpson Opines on Capitol Events - Louder With Crowder ›
- South Park Flashback: Bill Clinton and Bill Cosby on Being a ... ›
- Oh Good, Bill Cosby Has an Opinion About the Capitol Riots He Wants to Share - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clinton Body Count? What Happened to Christopher Sign? - Louder With Crowder ›