SHOW NOTES: Who ACTUALLY Divides Americans?? Don Lemon Pushes Race-Baiting Narrative
Don Lemon says America is racist. We say Don Lemon is an idiot. Who's right? It also appears that fans of Greta Thunberg are racist, and Megan Rapinoe may want to "Stop Asian Hate" on her own Twitter feed. Oh, and people are trying to make fat fitness clothes a thing. Good luck with that!
Who ACTUALLY Divides Americans?? Don Lemon Pushes Race-Baiting Narrative | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
DON LEMON/CRITICAL RACE THEORY
- Last week, Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo talked about how great critical race theory is and how white people should just stop making everything about themselves. SOURCE: Twitter
- On Sunday, Don Lemon said in an interview with the Washington Post magazine, "I don't know if America sees Black people and especially Black gay men as fully human, and as deserving of the American Dream." SOURCE: Washington Post
- Critical race theory is based on the idea that racism is systemically embedded in American institutions — not just the result of individual prejudices and stereotypes. These conclusions are drawn from decades-old policies, like red-lining and segregation. SOURCE: EdWeek
- Critical race theory has been popping up everywhere lately. Here are just a few examples.
- SCHOOLS: Just last week, Rhode Island schoolteacher Alison Grieco offered extra credit to students who testified against House Bill 6070, a bill that specifically bans teachers from "making individuals feel distress[ed] on account of their race or sex" SOURCE: Yahoo, LegiscanRI
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: On his first day in office, Biden resumed the workplace "diversity training" Trump had banned from federal agencies. SOURCE: USAToday
- Trump's memo banning the training sought to eliminate phrases like "white supremacy" and "systemic racism," as well as root out ideologies that label entire groups of people inherently evil or racist.
- Biden's executive order resuming this training mandated that the federal government advance racial equity in government institutions. The executive order stated: SOURCE: WhiteHouse
- "The Federal Government's goal in advancing equity is to provide everyone with the opportunity to reach their full potential."
- "Because advancing equity requires a systematic approach to embedding fairness in decision-making processes, executive departments and agencies must recognize and work to redress inequities in their policies and programs that serve as barriers to equal opportunity."
- "Consistent with these aims, each agency must assess whether, and to what extent, its programs and policies perpetuate systemic barriers to opportunities and benefits for people of color and other underserved groups."
- LOCKHEED MARTIN: In May, documents revealed by Chris Rufo of Manhattan Institute showed Lockheed Martin sent executives to a three-day white male reeducation camp in order to deconstruct their "white male culture" and atone for their "white male privilege." SOURCE: Twitter
- Lockheed Martin is the biggest defense contractor in the world. SOURCE: DefenseOne
- The program also made participants repeat hundreds of "privilege statements", such as: SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter
- "My culture teaches me to minimize the perspectives and powers of people of other races."
- "I can commit acts of terrorism, violence or crime and not have it attributed to my race."
- I am not accused of having made a choice to be heterosexual."
- Participants were told to associate the term "white men" with "old, racist, guilty, KKK, and Founding fathers."
CLIMATE CHANGE IS RACIST NOW, TOO?
- "School Strike 4 Climate Auckland," a student-led organization inspired by Greta Thunberg's activism, decided to shut down after making the realization that they are in fact a racist organization. SOURCE: Facebook
- Its Facebook post announced:
- "We are disbanding because, since 2019, [School Strike 4 Climate Auckland] (as well as the wider national group, though we can't speak on their behalf) has been a racist, white-dominated space."
- "[School Strike 4 Climate] also delayed paying financial reparations for the work BIPOC groups/individuals within and alongside the group have done for this organisation in the past."
- "We acknowledge that our attitude has been racist and dismissive of the voices that have rightly spoken out against us."
- Its Facebook post announced:
- Biden Signs Law Making Juneteenth a Federal Holiday
- Bidens announce their 'beloved' German Shepherd Champ has died
- Liberal soccer star Megan Rapinoe under fire for 'Asian eyes' tweet
- Attorney General Wanted Lockdown-Defying Restaurant Owner Arrested Before Going On Fox News
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
- Those AOC Photos of Her Crying for Detained Children are ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes ... ›
- Jim Acosta Gets COVID Shot Wearing Shirt Celebrating Himself ... ›
- Clay Travis Doubles Down on "First Amendment and Boobs" in Epic ... ›
- British Comedian BRILLIANTLY Mocks Liberal Media's Hatred of ... ›
- Exposing the TRUTH About Anti-Semitism and the Left - Louder With ... ›
- Don Lemon Tells Chris Cuomo 'Jesus Wasn't Perfect' - Louder With ... ›
- Don Lemon Begs Mother to Follow Science, Take Off Her Mask ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Don Lemon - Louder With Crowder ›
- Don Lemon TellsTerry Crews: All Black Lives DON'T Matter - Louder ... ›
- White People Take Part In Bizarre, Cult-Like 'Anti-Racism' Ritual - Louder With Crowder ›
- Interracial Couple Has Significant Issue with CRT - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Exposes Nation's Largest Teachers Union - Louder With Crowder ›
- Student Says Teacher Assigned Mandatory 'Equity' Survey - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Cuomo Battles Bryon Donalds over Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Shouts Slurs at Chinese Pedestrians, Gets Beatdown - Louder With Crowder ›