Greta Thunberg Unleashes Potty Mouth, Sings Song About Where Global Leaders Can Stick Their Climate Crisis
Global leaders assembled in England to discuss how to use the climate crisis to remake the global economy. Greta Thunberg wasn't invited. She used to be an A-list activist. In the bygone era of this past April, congresswomen would ask her advice on how to speak to their children. Then she got chirpy at John Kerry and is suddenly blacklisted. No longer being trotted out by grown-ups as an expert in "the science," Greta was reduced to protesting outside. Where she was cursing up a storm like a drunken sailor.
"No more 'blah blah blah.' No more whatever the fuck they're doing inside there."
— Climate activist Greta Thunberg outside the UN climate summit pic.twitter.com/FntpSOyMvr
— The Recount (@therecount) November 1, 2021
She also sang her favorite childhood song. Only, with a lyrical change on where the global leaders could stick their climate mandate.
Finally I agree with @GretaThunberg on something! 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/oMloIvp0tX
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) November 2, 2021
I'm more a fan of the original.
Not all heros wear capes 🙌🏼 pic.twitter.com/ZYHEN4BQl7
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) October 26, 2021
All of this leads to an important question: why are we still listening to her? Or more precisely, why are some people expecting us to listen to her? I understood the leftist logic before. Greta was a minor AND repeating Democratic talking points. In the eyes of the left that made her an unquestioned expert in her field. See Hogg, David.
She also, between 2017 and 2021, said the exact opposite of Donald Trump. Liberals formed a cult around her as they are known to do. Any criticism makes you a heretic. See Fauci, Pope Tony.
But Greta has turned eighteen, which makes her useless to the left. Plus, Trump was replaced by a Democrat president with occasional narcolepsy. So the media no longer needs to pretend Thunberg's opinion matters. When the Democratic Party finds a thirteen-year-old with Aspergers and bold ideas about a minimum global corporate tax, poor Greta will go the way of most former child stars. See (again) Hogg, David.
Give it a rest, and give her a rest. The grown-ups are talking, and their dumb ideas are terrifying enough.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Why We NEED The Patriarchy! Loser Gets Away With Punching Woman! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Steven Crowder Talks with Megyn Kelly About Mask Mandates ... ›
- Sweden Didn't Lock Down, Didn't Tank Their Economy, and DIDN'T ... ›
- Don Lemon Pushes Race-Baiting Narrative - Louder With Crowder ›
- If You Support Greta Thunberg's Exploitation, You're a Monster ... ›
- Outspoken Host Jeremy Clarkson Unloads on "Stupid Idiot" Greta ... ›
- UK College Erects Bronze Statue Celebrating Social Justice Pioneer ... ›
- John Kerry Claim Gets Dunked On by Greta Thunberg - Louder With ... ›
- David Hogg Turns on Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Kerry: Problem with Russia Invading is Climate Change - Louder With Crowder ›