UK College Erects Bronze Statue Celebrating Social Justice Pioneer: Greta Thunberg
Not since the Fearless Girl Statue has there been a more accurate monument to faux activism. "Fearless Girl" was created so that while feminists and other leftists were celebrating meaningless gestures and a shiny object, the company behind it was laughing at them. A British university has installed a false idol of its own. They needed something the encapsulates everything they're told to believe. There's only one icon that can pull off such a feat. So they installed a bronze sculpture of legendary political activist Greta Thunberg.
Yes, the kid. While not the first monument to Gretaism, it's easily the cringiest.
Who is this ?
'How dare you , you have stolen my childhood' (no love that was your parents)#fcukingstupidstatue 🤡 pic.twitter.com/4d10lwtegX
— JonnyBerlin (@newjonnyberlin) March 31, 2021
When we last saw Greta, she was being shamed on MSNBC for not actually knowing what she was talking about. Bollocks to that says the University of Winchester. She's everything the students — the alleged university students who are of typical university age — strive to be.
Titled Make a Difference, the sculpture is believed to be the world's first life-size sculpture of the young Swedish climate change activist and is a symbol of the University's ongoing commitment to sustainability and social justice.
The way the university decides on what art to purchase or commission is to ask themselves, "Selves, what pieces embody our distinctiveness and values?" They settled on a bronze statue of ... Greta Thunberg. This leads me to believe their values include exploiting children to promote your political agenda. Shockingly, this is a college in Europe and NOT one in America. I'm actually surprised there isn't a monument to David Hogg on an American campus yet. Emphasis on yet. There's most likely one being commissioned right now ... by David Hogg.
Greta is a young woman who, in spite of difficulties in her life, has become a world leading environmental activist. As the University for sustainability and social justice we are proud to honour this inspirational woman in this way.
Yes, her difficulties in life EXACERBATED BY GROWN-ASS ADULTS EXPLOITING HER FOR THEIR POLITICAL AGENDA. This is like the Nike School of Acceptance putting a statue of a nine-year-old child laborer outside their economic pavilion to symbolize their business model. Or, since it's Nike, an actual nine-year-old so that they don't have to stop working on the new Yeezys.
Greta Thunberg is a "world leader" because adults who should know better are putting her out there to promote their agenda for them. That way if you disagree with the agenda, they can say their opponents are picking on the child, and therefore anyone else who also disagrees with the agenda also picks on children. Doesn't make any logical sense, but these are leftist social activists.
Is Sarah Silverman Responsible for Her Own Toxic Political Environment? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Megyn Kelly Has Four Words for Anthony Fauci More Americans ... ›
- Dear Hillary Clinton: Yes, You Should Totally Run Again - Louder ... ›
- Sweden Didn't Lock Down, Didn't Tank Their Economy, and DIDN'T ... ›
- David Hogg Can't Find a Pillow-Making Union - Louder With Crowder ›
- If You Support Greta Thunberg's Exploitation, You're a Monster ... ›
- Everything Wrong with Greta Thunberg! | Louder with Crowder ... ›
- Failed Pillow Salesman David Hogg Lectures Rich People, Doesn't Understand How Minimum Wage Works - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg Will Keep Masking Up to Not Look Conservative - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Kerry Claim Gets Dunked On by Greta Thunberg - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg Says Marjorie Taylor Greene Shouldn't Have a Gun - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg: Record Gun Sales About Fear of Race, Gender - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mother Told Baby Will be COIVD Tested Even if She Disagrees - Louder With Crowder ›
- Steven Crowder Talks with Megyn Kelly About Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Greta Thunberg Sings Song About Where Global Leaders - Louder With Crowder ›
- David Hogg Thinks Buying a Car is Harder Than Buying a Gun - Louder With Crowder ›
- Activists Block Roads in Germany, Glue Themselves to Road ›
- Activists Block Roads in Germany, Glue Themselves to Road - Louder With Crowder ›
- John Kerry: Problem with Russia Invading is Climate Change - Louder With Crowder ›