David Hogg's Latest Think Nugget: Buying a Car Is Harder Than Buying a Gun. Who Wants to Tell Him?
It's been a minute since we've heard from former child star David Hogg. When last we saw the anti-gun activist, he was forced to wait outside the White House while Joe Biden had a playdate with the Jonas Brothers. Hogg is most known for saying really dumb things about firearms and the second amendment. Plus, that whole pillow fiasco. He's losing his mojo. As ignorant as Hogg is about guns, he was at least creative in his ignorance. Now he's reduced to the tired liberal trope that it should be easier to [solve for x] than it is to buy a gun.
It shouldn't be easier to buy a gun than it is to buy a car.
No right is absolute.
— David Hogg (@davidhogg111) January 26, 2022
"It shouldn't be easier to buy a gun than it is to buy a car. No right is absolute."
Let's set aside that rights are absolute. It's what makes them rights. He thinks it's harder to buy a car than it is to buy a gun? Do leftists actually believe this nonsense? Or are they counting on their followers to be imbeciles? It's no different than people saying it should be easier to vote than it is to buy a gun. IT IS, YOU NINCOMPOOPS. You send in a postcard before your eighteenth birthday. I'm sure the youths today can probably do it on the internet! On the first Tuesday in November after your eighteenth birthday, you go to a polling place and you vote. Good luck buying a gun with such ease. Unless you are buying it out of the trunk of someone's car. Then it's not a right as much as it is a felony in most places.
The only thing that MIGHT make buying a gun easier is that you don't have to deal with pushy gun salesmen. Ones that are trying to put you into a bigger gun. Outside of that, you go to a car dealership and hand them your credit card. They check to see if you can afford the car. If you can, you now own a car.
If you want a more accurate analogy, it should be harder to get accepted into Harvard than it is to buy a gun. There wasn't a long enough waiting period before they accepted David.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Benevolent Empire of China Saves Us From Hollywood Degeneracy | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder ... ›
- Video Illustrates What Happens When You Carjack a Gun Owner ... ›
- TikToker Uses 'Parks and Rec' to Destroy the Media - Louder With ... ›
- Blackrock - Louder With Crowder ›
- Monopoly's Getting Woke Update, Wants YOU to Vote on It - Louder ... ›
- White Women Sing About How Racist White People Are on TikTok ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- UK College Erects Bronze Statue Celebrating Social Justice Pioneer ... ›
- David Hogg Tries Using Jesus Christ to Argue Against AR-15s ... ›
- Russell Brand Blasts Trudeau's Attack on Truckers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Punk Tries Robbing Immigrant's Gas Station, Owner Had Gun - Louder With Crowder ›
- Russell Brand Nails Perfect Brian Stelter Impersonation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Video Illustrates What Happens When You Carjack a Gun Owner - Louder With Crowder ›