Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 24, 2022
Ricky Gervais' Rant About Women With 'Beards' and 'C***s' Explains Why Netflix Sent a Memo to Woke Employees
Netflix sent out a memo to woke employees saying if they are easily offended, Netlfix might not be the place for them. There is a theory it was to preempt expected outrage over Ricky Gervais's SuperNature, which premiers today. If this clip is any indication, that theory is spot on.
Send the kids out of the room before you press play,
🤣🤣 All hell is about to break lose. pic.twitter.com/grozKb6Rip
— Aja 🇯🇲🇬🇧⚢💚🤍💜🦖 (@Aja02537920) May 24, 2022
Disclaimer: I haven't watched the special myself. I'm going to but haven't had the opportunity. So I don't know if this out-of-context clip is representative of the special as a whole. What I do know is that this out-of-context clip will be what people, or c*nts as Gervais might call them (so would I, but it sounds better with a British accent), will be reacting to. Specifically, the people Gervais is making fun of. No, not trans people.
“They are ladies! Look at their pronouns! What about this person isn’t a lady?”
“Well, his penis?”
“Her penis, you f*cking bigot!”
“What if he rapes me?”
“What if SHE rapes you, you f*cking TERF whore!”'
TERF is a "trans-exclusionary radical feminist." It's what activists call what used to be "feminists," people who advocate for women's rights but also believe men aren't women. Gervais is considered by activists to be a TERF over comments he has made about trans activism. He is also a defender of JK Rowling, the head TERF-in-charge.
While out of context from the entire special that I have yet to see myself, this is NOT a joke about trans people as it will be portrayed on Twitter. It's a joke about how insane society has gotten in policing language. Much like Dave Chappelle, Gervais is punching up at the powerful coalition of activists and media who want to lecture others about what they can and can't say.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
OUTCRY Over Dave Chappelle's SUPRISE APPEARANCE With John Mulaney | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Adult Males Room With Fifth-Grade Girls on School Trip - Louder ... ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Freaks Out Over 'Hollywood Elitists' - Louder With ... ›
- Ricky Gervais: Here's Why Cancel Culture Crosses the Line ... ›
- Ricky Gervais Responds to Oscars as Only He Can, Sharing a Clip ... ›
- Ricky Gervais TORCHES Hollywood's Politics at the Golden Globes ... ›
- Ricky Gervais Planning 'Most Controversial' Comedy Show Tour ... ›
- Ricky Gervais Wrecks 2022 Golden Globes Before They Happen ... ›
- Ricky Gervais Tackles Outrage Towards New Comedy Special ... ›
- Trans activists scream at elderly woman banned from YMCA - Louder With Crowder ›
- JK Rowling's new book about a journo canceled by activists - Louder With Crowder ›
- J.K. Rowling defies hater on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›