Antony Blinken Can't Tell Rand Paul if Afghan They Killed Was ISIS-K or Just Some Dude Coming Home from Work
The U.S. Senate is conducting hearings into what went wrong in Afghanistan. Everything from Biden's first incompetent moves to that incompetence causing the deaths of thirteen service members. With all the failures in between. Allegedly. It's a Senate hearing, so I'm not expecting much. But I do so love watching Rand Paul slapping around Biden people. Today, it was Secretary of State Antony "Hey" Blinken.
Paul asked Hey Blinken about the ISIS-K terrorist they killed with drones The guy who, it turns out, may not have been an ISIS-K terrorist as much as some dude driving people home from work. Rand wants to know who they killed. Hey Blinken isn't sure.
'You've Created Hundreds Of New Terrorists': Rand Paul Grills Blinken On Afghanistan Drone Strikes youtu.be
RAND PAUL: Which is it? Was the guy you drone-killed ISIS-K or just some random Johnny Lunchpail?
HEY BLINKEN: The hell if I know.
RAND PAUL: How can you not know?
HEY BLINKEN: Senator, with all due respect, maybe you haven't noticed this but we're all idiots. Have you met our boss?
Senator Paul's actual response is more poignant. Remember the tens of billions of dollars of state-of-the-art military equipment we left behind that the Taliban is now playing with? If the Biden administration was looking to send an actual message and not just find someone to kill to help Biden's poll numbers ...
"We've got plenty of bombs. We can bomb almost anything we want from anywhere in the world. Maybe we should've bombed the helicopters and the planes that we left behind. I mean, even though you said you didn't know any of this and were all surprised, once they took all of our stuff, we should've said 'You've got 20 minutes to get out of it because we're going to blow it all up.' Then you would've sent a message of strength. Instead, we bombed somebody who we're not sure whether they're an aid worker or an ISIS-K operative."
That would have sent a message. But again, the people running things for Joe Biden don't seem very bright.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
CNN Host's DELUSIONAL Perception Of Texas | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Rand Paul on #FauciEmails: Fauci is 'Morally Culpable' - Louder ... ›
- CIVILITY: Rude Liberals Confront Rand Paul While He's Having ... ›
- Rand Paul Unloads on Anthony Fauci After Latest Bombshell ... ›
- Rand Paul Discusses His Recent Confrontation with Dr. Fauci ... ›
- Rand Paul Offers Blunt Two-Word Response to #FauciEmails ... ›
- Rand Paul Wants Criminal Investigation Into Anthony Fauci - Louder ... ›
- YouTube Suspends Rand Paul for Mask Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Clashes with Anthony Fauci in Hearing - Louder With ... ›
- Rand Paul Releases Powerful Anti-Lockdown Call to Arms - Louder ... ›