'They Can't Arrest All of Us': Rand Paul Lays Down Gauntlet with Powerful Anti-Lockdown Call to Arms
It's rare to get moved by speeches. A lot of that has to do with the number of conservative leaders who give speeches, then do little else once in power. See Big Tech, Do Anything About. This is a good video from Rand Paul. You know Joe Biden is going to push more lockdowns, no matter how many times the White House clarifies or denies him saying so. Senator Paul has a simple message for the American people when the government tries locking down again: Nope.
We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children?
Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not. Not this time. I choose freedom. pic.twitter.com/XrI2tjdAHW
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) August 8, 2021
They can't arrest all of us. They can't keep all of your kids home from school. We don't have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again.
I'd like to think so. I'd like to think there are enough warnings coming out of Australia and England to show what happens when we don't say no. But then I see how butthurt people get over Joe Rogan giving a narrative-challenging opinion and have my doubts.
Children are falling behind in school, and are being harmed physically and psychologically by the tactics that you have used to keep them from the classroom during the last year. We won't allow it again. If a school system attempts to keep the children from full-time, in-person school, I will hold up every bill with two amendments. One to defund them, and another to allow parents the choice of where the money goes for their child's education.
This would be interesting. Because the pandemic has done wonders for exposing parents to what public schools really are. Here's the common ground. You get your mask mandates in public schools. We get a voucher that's equal to what we pay in school taxes to send our kids elsewhere. Conservatives would take that deal in a heartbeat.
I think the tide is turning as more and more people are willing to stand up. We are at a moment of truth and a crossroads. Will we allow these people to use fear and propaganda to do further harm to our society, economy, and children? Or will we stand together and say, absolutely not? Not this time. I choose freedom.
You would like to think not even the Biden Administration would be dumb enough to call for more lockdowns. Or, more accurately, ask the CDC to make the decision and claim that they have to do what the CDC tells them to do. You'd also think Joe Biden would be smart enough to not say out loud he knows what he's doing is unconstitutional. But we have to worry about the future based on the president we have, not necessarily the president we need.
There's going to be a point where Americans need to stand up. For that to happen, we need to know there are leaders who have our backs. Rand Paul, at least by his words in this video, sounds like he's ready to be one of those leaders. The question is who if anybody else will join him.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder & Jason Whitlock: American Greatness | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Five #FauciEmails on Masks, Lab Leaks, and Trump Being RIGHT ... ›
- Trump Releases Statement on Fauci's Emails - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Fauci Wines About People Criticizing Him - Louder With ... ›
- Rand Paul Wants Criminal Investigation Into Anthony Fauci - Louder ... ›
- Rand Paul Offers Blunt Two-Word Response to #FauciEmails ... ›
- Rand Paul Clashes with Anthony Fauci in Hearing - Louder With ... ›
- YouTube Suspends Rand Paul for Mask Video - Louder With Crowder ›
- Musician Goes Viral with Song Mocking Lockdown Supporters - Louder With Crowder ›
- California School Goes Into Lockdown Over Not Wearing Masks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Filmmaker Turns Joe Rogan's Freedom Rant into Political Ad - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Unloads on Anthony Fauci After Latest Bombshell - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Hammers Antony Blinken at Hearing - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul WRECKS Secretary Becerrra's Smug Little Face - Louder With Crowder ›
- Sen. Rand Paul Drags Anthony Fauci After Latest NIH Report, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Goes Off on Anthony Fauci Over NIH Funding - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul: It’s Not About Health, It’s About Conditioning - Louder With Crowder ›