Video Turns Joe Rogan's Pro-Freedom Rant into Political Ad, and It's the Most Patriotic Thing You'll See Today
It's bothersome that Americans have to rely on Joe Rogan more to speak out on freedom than a lot of our elected officials. It's also bothersome that videos like this are found only on the internet and not released by political campaigns. Something like this will move the needle more than another politician walking down the street and talking about tax assessments.
I saw this on MMA fighter Chris Wade's Instagram page (he's Island Strong). Watch it and inject it in your veins. Or since it involves Rogan, roll it tight and twist off the ends.
The bulk of it comes from this Joe Rogan rant that caused all the usual suspects to catch the vapors.
They don't understand the history of every single country that's ever existed other than the United States. Up until 1776, every f*cking country that has ever existed was run by dictators. [America] is the first experiment in self-government that actually worked. And it created the greatest superpower the world's ever known. And how did it do that? It did it through freedom.
Funny thing about Joe Rogan's rant. Other countries have been working overtime to prove his hypothesis. In France, police are literally walking up to people in the street and asking to see their papers. In the U.K., parents are being told their babies don't belong to them and the babies are getting COVID tests before being held by their mothers. And Australia? Australia has become a penal colony and is so unfunny I'm not laughing at the word "penal" right now.
- Pay Attention, America: Australia Is Building C*VID Jails ... I'm Sorry, I Mean 'Quarantine Facilities'
- Local Australian Govt. Shoots Rescue Dogs as COVID Safety Precaution. This is What Tyranny Looks Like!
- Authorities Pepper Spray Kid at Anti-Lockdown Protest. She Was Holding a Sign That Said 'Let Me Play'
America still has a Constitution. For now. Even though Joe Biden and the people who control Joe Biden are trying to work around it in the name of a "public health" crisis. They can only get away with it if we let them. We should maybe stop letting them.
Also, maybe we should start demanding our leaders do more to stand up for our freedom than a podcaster. Just throwing it out there.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
"The Truth Is Illegal..." Jason Whitlock & Crowder Talk Censorship | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Rand Paul Releases Powerful Anti-Lockdown Call to Arms - Louder ... ›
- Idiot Adam Conover Claims 'Beta Males' Aren't Real. Joe Rogan Has ... ›
- Joe Rogan FINALLY Addressed Spotify Controversy - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Rogan on Incels: "They Need to Become Men!" - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Rogan DESTROYS Brian Stelter Over Low Ratings - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Injects Truth Into "Fat Acceptance" Movement - Louder ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Expresses Jealousy Towards Joe Rogan - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Debunks Liberal 'Racist' ID Claims w/ Joe Rogan ... ›
- Crowder Takes Joe Rogan Behind the Scenes with Infiltrating Antifa ... ›