CIVILITY: Rude Liberals Confront Rand Paul While He's Having Lunch
Remember, Republicans and conservatives are nasty, evil, vile, intolerant, hateful, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, racists. Liberals, conversely, are kind, sweet, accepting, inclusive, squishy, kindhearted souls. Now watch these two New Yorkers confronting Rand Paul and Sergio Gor (his spokesperson) who were just having lunch somewhere in California.
The left blames incivility on @realDonaldTrump. Watch this video and decide who the rude ones are... https://t.co/qtEx0wLH2A— Senator Rand Paul (@Senator Rand Paul)1571442851.0
There are a couple of ways to speak to a public figure. There's the "Hi, sir, how are you. Can I speak to you about [topic]?" Then there's the above method, a tactic usually employed by the same sorts of people who think it's racist to perform in blackface unless the performer is a liberal, that a fetus is a clump of cells unless the mother wants it, and that gender is fluid unless we're talking about male vs. female privileges. That is to say, a method of abject rudeness submerged in childish tantrums.
Rand Paul is right, it is by and large the left which engages in rude, intolerant confrontations when dealing with the opposition. Hello, Antifa. Yet this same left complains that politics has become so uncivil.
Donald Trump tweets are not the problem. Memes are not the problem. Viral videos are not the problem. The problem in politics is close-minded lemmings like the two gerbils in the video above, who believe someone with beliefs different than their own should be treated like a spider squished in a tissue.
If leftists really want civility to make a return, here's a hint: be civil.
- Rand Paul Attacked By Protestors Outside of the White House - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul and George Stephanopoulos Get Heated Over Alleged Voter Fraud - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Grills Education Secretary on Girls' Sports - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Refuses to Back Down, Answers Charge of 'Transphobia' After Questioning Rachel Levine - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rand Paul Hammers Antony Blinken at Hearing - Louder With Crowder ›