Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 08, 2022
NJ Schools Wants Kids Going to YouTube Page for Sex Ed, One Video Encourages Watching Porn With Classmates
News broke on Thursday that New Jersey was requiring sex and gender identity education starting in second grade. To be clear, these guidelines were passed in 2020 and are only going into effect this September. So this isn't what critics call a "Don't Say Groomer" bill in response to what critics call Florida's "Don't Say Gay" bill. I fully expect those in California and New York soon. And yes, this is the same New Jersey where a teacher was caught masturbating in front of his class twice.
State Senator Holly Schepisi shared a link to Dropbox providing all the materials being given to schools. Sen. Schepisi adds, "the most outrageous part is teachers are instructed to promote a website Amaze and its YouTube channel to kids as young as 9 for them to get additional information on sex ed." One of the first videos suggested on the page (where students as young as 9 are encouraged to go) tells them watching porn is good.
Actually, TWO of the first videos. The link the Senator shared. And this one. Not only should you not feel bad about watching porn, but you should also watch it with your classmates.
Should I Feel Bad About Watching Porn?youtu.be
One, if a boy ever whipped out his computer to show porn to a female classmate, that kid would be accused of sexual harassment, labeled a sex pest, and suspended from school in New Jersey. Though, maybe not Loudon County, Virginia.
Two, as part of education standards, kids AS YOUNG AS NINE YEARS OLD are encouraged to go to YouTube on their own for further "education." Those are the videos on the main page. Two about porn, and one about sex hurting the first time. For kids as young as nine. The same age group that Florida's "Parental Rights in Education Bill" aims to protect. Not in New Jersey.
If this isn't "grooming," find me another word.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Bruce Springsteen | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Goes Pro, LOUD Chant Breaks Out at Jets Game ... ›
- Are Gym Pods the Future of Going to the Gym? - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Jersey Gym Owner Sentenced to Probation - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Caught on Video Ranting to Coworkers - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher: No Student Is Too Young to Learn Gender, Sexuality ... ›
- Virginia Election PROVES Everyone Is Sick of the Far Left! - Louder ... ›
- Glenn Youngkin Sworn In as Gov, Bans CRT and Mask Mandates ... ›
- Parents and Students Fight Back Against School Lockdowns ... ›
- Gov. Glenn Youngkin Signs Law Opposing School Mask Mandates ... ›
- Boy Accused of Sexual Harassment Over Wrong Pronouns Speaks - Louder With Crowder ›
- Arizona Rep Challenges DeSantis on School Choice - Louder With Crowder ›
- Poll Reveals Who Americans Trust With Education - Louder With Crowder ›
- YouTube removes Giorgia Meloni speech - Louder With Crowder ›
- Guy blasts gym-shamer who thinks she's all that ›
- Guy blasts gym-shamer who thinks she's all that - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden accidentally "endorses" school choice - Louder With Crowder ›
- Arizona teacher and her Masters's Degree blast parents - Louder With Crowder ›
- Congresswoman corners anti-parental rights activist on porn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder gers first YouTube strike under Neal Mohan regime - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›