Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 22, 2023
Watch: Smug teacher claims she knows what's best for your kids because she has a Masters's Degree and you don't
Arizona is debating an education reform bill that would "empower parents to have a greater say in what their children are exposed to." One teacher speaking out against it was very helpful in exposing the attitude of "educators" pushing back on being told they can no longer indoctrinate children. She didn't mean to expose the attitude. She legit thinks she's more qualified to know what's best for your children. Though not qualified enough to know she's proving our point.
Meet Alicia Messing. She's upset at parents' lack of certification. (shout out to BizPacReview)
“I have a master’s degree. We all have advanced degrees!”
“What do the parents have? Are we vetting the backgrounds of our parents?” -Liberal white woman
She says the purpose of public education is to teach kids “what society needs them to be taught.”pic.twitter.com/9DLKlfibiy
— Billboard Chris 🇨🇦🇺🇸 (@BillboardChris) February 19, 2023
Side note: Really, Twitter?
Messing wanted to know if anyone was "vetting the parents." After all, the parents aren't qualified. They don't have the proper training.
I have a master’s degree because when I got certified. I was told I had to have a master’s degree to be an Arizona-certified teacher. We all have advanced degrees. What do the parents have?
They have their children.
If parents decide they no longer want math or English or history taught, that would be one thing. That's not what parents are angry about. They aren't angry about education. They're angry at indoctrination, something Messing obtained a Master's Degree in.
Most parents' complaints fall into one of three categories.
2. Teachers who straight up advertise their Marxist worldview IN the classroom.
Those are the things parents have a problem with. Teachers like Messing who are getting emotional about it are the very reason WHY there needs to be more parental choice in education.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
EXPLAINED: How the Left Infiltrated Public Schools | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Biden's CDC is encouraging teachers to be LGBTQ 'allies' and...wait, the CDC? ›
- Watch: Kari Lake BRUTALIZES Katie Hobbs in new video over her derptastic comments about Hispanic voters ›
- Police investigating after video of white kid brutally beaten in school bathroom goes viral ›
- NJ Schools Wants Kids Going to YouTube Page for Sex Ed, One Video Encourages Watching Porn With Classmates ›
- Founder of CRT Admits to Indoctrinating Public Education, and That Conservatives are WINNING ›
- Public Schools Are GARBAGE and We Have PROOF!! (Show Notes) ›
- 'What the Hell Are Y'all Doing?' Black Mother Goes OFF on School Board Over Antifa Teacher ›
- OnlyFans declares filming sex content in a public school goes too far, bans teacher who did so ›
- Married teachers film OnlyFans content in their elementary school classroom, seem surprised they got fired ›
- Katie Hobbs' spox calls for "transphobes" to be murdered - Louder With Crowder ›