Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 14, 2022
Poll Reveals Who Americans Trust With Education, and Teachers' Union President Might Know Why... Or Does She?
Democrats have a stranglehold on education. The teachers are all produced in little radical activist camps called universities. The teachers' unions are basically money laundering cartels for the left. And public schools have become little more than indoctrination camps, inculcating leftist talking points and confusing kids about their genders.
Americans must finally be noticing all of this. At least, a new poll shared by school choice advocate and senior fellow at the American Federation for Children Corey DeAngelis makes it look like they are.
\u201cNEW POLL for Randi Weingarten\u2019s teachers union: "In general, do you have more confidence in the Democrats or in the Republicans to deal with education issues?"\n\nDemocrats: 38%\nRepublicans: 39%\nSame: 9%\nNeither: 14%\u201d— Corey A. DeAngelis (@Corey A. DeAngelis) 1657748264
The poll was conducted by Hart Research Associates and looks to have been conducted on behalf of the American Federation of Teachers, and should be a wake-up call for the teachers' unions, public education employees, and the entire Democratic Party.
But Randi Weingarten, President of the AFT, might have stumbled across the reason why...
\u201cNearly 9 out of 10\u00a0 respondents say schools have become too politicized, following a year of political attacks on teachers waged by politicians stoking culture wars and banning books for political gain. https://t.co/IJU8p8tjVO\u201d— Randi Weingarten \u262e\ufe0f\ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6 (@Randi Weingarten \u262e\ufe0f\ud83c\uddfa\ud83c\udde6) 1657549672
No sh*t, Sherlock! We dastardly right-wingers have been saying this, well, forever... Weingarten and her band of merry idiots have been instrumental in the politicization of the classroom, though, and they didn't see a problem with it until parents started to take notice.
It was Randi Weingarten who said Florida's Parental Rights in Education bill was how wars start. She partnered with a left-wing "fact-checking" group to censor information for students. She pushed masks on children, knowing they had negative impacts on learning outcomes and that children in schools were at very little risk during COVID.
- Pushed censorship on Facebook
- Colluded with the CDC to change opening requirements
- Criticized anti-CRT advocates
I mean, the list goes on!
These people are not only woefully inept at their jobs--as is evident by plummeting academic performance across the board--but they're also completely ignorant of the overt role they've played in producing one of the greatest issues destroying education! I mean, these people are terrible in every way. They're also why things will never change.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Child Grooming Is NOT a CONSPIRACY! Brian Stelter GASLIGHTS! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Disney CEO Calls Ron DeSantis Over 'Don't Say Gay' Bill, - Louder ... ›
- Biden's Department of Education Hosts Webinar on Supporting ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Blasts Reporter Over More 'Don't Say Gay' Lies ... ›
- Peter Doocy Asks White House About Florida Bill - Louder With ... ›
- Adult Dresses as 'Gender Unicorn' to Mock Parents' Concerns ... ›
- NJ Schools Wants Kids Going to YouTube Page for SexEd - Louder ... ›
- Founder of CRT Admits to Indoctrinating Public Education, and That ... ›
- Teacher Celebrates Sex Education Being Injected Into Classes ... ›
- Five Ways I'd Overhaul the American Public Education System ... ›
- Crowder decimates ridiculous complaints from teachers' union - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers union doubles down on anti-parent sentiment - Louder With Crowder ›